Sehun (2) Sweets

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahw come on ____-ah, do it for me!” your best friend whines as she drags you through the crowded club.

Somehow she managed to find out that her huge crush, Luhan, goes out clubbing every Friday night and you happened to be the not so voluntary best friend who she could just drag along to have at least the  slightest excuse to go to that club as well.

“With you I don’t have much choice, do I?!” you scream back as the music overpowers every other sound. She stops and takes a few minutes to scan through the crowd. When her eyes catches a familiar figure you see her eyes light up and a big smile tugs on her lips. You roll your eyes and chuckle at her expression. Whatever to make your best friend happy, right?

“What am I going to do now?!” she exclaims. “I can’t walk up to him just like that?”

“You can always dance your way to him and ‘accidentally’ bump into him” you sigh as you can’t think of a more cliché way to approach ones crush.

Your friend however claps her hand in excitement and drags you along, this time heading for the dance floor. She’s not really going to do this, right?

-x-x-x-

Four songs, pounding eardrums and feet that hurt later she suddenly turns you around, pointing at Luhan. “Look who’s with him!”

Narrowing your eyes you try to avoid the bright lights and when you look closely enough, you see a boy with colored dyed haircut dancing next to Luhan. He doesn’t looks like he’s enjoying himself though.

“This is just perfect” she squeaks into your ear, making you flinch.

The said boy next to Luhan would be Sehun, a boy you found yourself crushing on for some months now. Every time he’d smile, you hide your face, trying to cover up the blush that’s spreading on your cheeks. He might not know about your existence yet – or that’s what you think, but you like admiring him from a distance.

Being a shy, introvert girl you like to watch him from a safe distance; whenever he’s eating lunch you’re a few tables away, smiling to yourself as you watch him munch down his lunch and talking and laughing with his friends. Whenever he’s in the library studying you’re a few tables away, watching him his lips as he’s fully concentrated on his work. Or watching him ruffle his colored hair when he seems to have trouble solving an arithmetical problem.

You do not follow him around, don’t get a wrong idea, but whenever your paths crosses you will take the opportunity to catch a glimpse of the – in your eyes – adorable boy and I smile will tug on your lips.

And that’s exactly what you do now; you look at him while frozen on spot as a smile appears on your face. “Ya! Dreamy-head, hurry already” your friend yells as you feel her hand wraps around your wrist once again to drag you through the crowded club, seeking the so called love of her life.

You giggle at the memory of her trying to convince you to come to the club with her. You still hear her plead and come up with excuses, as falling down on her knees begging you dramatically to come so she could dance with the love of her life being the best excuse of all.

“I’m so sorry!” you exclaim as your face meets the back of a person as your best friend comes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter