Kyungsoo (1) Taking care of him

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t think you should go Soo” you worriedly say, cupping his face to feel his cheeks burn. “Maybe you can take a day off.”

“I have to go sweetie, I’ll be fine. I promise” he sweetly smiles before pressing a soft kiss against your lips and disappears outside, heading off to his schedules.

“Such a stubborn kid” you silently cuss, shaking your head in disbelieve.

You know how much Kyungsoo hates to be ill – he’s always busy and moving around so it’s no surprise he wants to go. But his cheeks were burning and flushing and you wonder how long it’s going to take before he realizes he should rest, instead of working his off.

You stayed over for the night at their dorm and deciding to clean the place up a little sounds definitely much more productive – and less lazy – than going home and plop down the couch, hanging around and doing nothing. Plus, Minseok would be forever thankful you helped him keeping the place at least a little presentable.

Deciding to start with the living room you clean up the mess from last night, throwing away empty cans and plastic bags. After you vacuum cleaned the place and mopped the floor you take a little break and fill your stomach with what it needs – food. It’s already passed the afternoon and it’s only since a few hours you eat something.

Scanning the living room you’re content with your cleaning work so far. Happily chewing the food you hear the front door open, voices bickering back and forth.

“I don’t even understand why you came in the first place Kyungsoo!”

“Yeah, you should’ve stayed here. In bed!”

“You just make things worse now.”

“You make things worse by bringing, no dragging me back here!” you hear your boyfriend whine.

“Oh, hey ___-ah! Still here?” Luhan asks surprised, his eyes as wide as possible when they find you at the kitchen table munching down some food.

“Mhm, I cleaned a little” you smile softly and you get up to walk to Kyungsoo. It’s not even really necessarily to feel his forehead and cheeks – because without hard feelings, his head looks like a tomato right now – but when your hand touches his burning skin, your eyes shot wide open. “Ya! Do Kyungsoo! I told you you should’ve stayed home! You’re burning” and wrapping your fingers around his wrist you pull him along, into his shared bedroom. “Here” you rummage through his drawers and reach him a sweatpants and hoodie so he can change. “Hurry.”

“Sorry we didn’t brought him home sooner” Luhan apologizes, but you smile sweetly in return.

“It’s not your fault. I know how he can be.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter