Kai (1) Snowflakes

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the snow swirls down like a feather that’s playing in the wind you and Jongin are curled up next to each other on the couch. You stare in awe outside, enjoying the beautiful scenery that’s painted with the innumerable and never ending falling snowflakes.

Resting your head on Jongin’s chest you have a special place reserved where your head perfectly fits in place – the top of your head under his chin makes him scenting your hair and he can’t help but warm up inside.

You on the other hand snuggle closer to him, enjoying the smell of his cologne making the butterflies in your stomach go crazy. Whenever scenting that particular scent, your nose would follow the trace – always leading back to Jongin.

“It’s so pretty~” you beam, your lips curled up to a loving smile as you find it impossible to tear away your eyes from the window. Jongin however is too busy enjoying the warmth and comfortableness you’re giving him, as he had missed you for a while due to promotions.

He smiles too, taking one of your hand is his and lacing your fingers. He always had a thing for your hands – the way your fingers would softly brush against his skin making him shiver, he loves it.

His free arm he wraps around your body, resting his hand softly on your waist as he’s afraid to hurt you.

The longer the two of you have been apart, he finds himself forgetting how to treat you. Every time he’s reinventing the way he can talk to you – the way he can touch. And every time again you assure him it’s okay. Like now.

Feeling his light touch on your skin you snuggle a little closer, burying yourself into his chest to get warmer while enjoying the snowflakes swirling down.

Every now and then one snowflake catches your eye as he’s swirling down the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter