Chanyeol (3) Patronage

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Living in a pack isn’t particular easy. Chanyeol, in charge of protecting the younger ones and guiding them to become independent individuals within the group, is showing a few younger ones how to chase a prey. Explaining how important it is to be silence when approaching one the small group listens carefully at their leader, holding their breathes afraid to make any sound.

The silence that lingers between them and the fierce gaze of Chanyeol watching his prey is more than intriguing. Chanyeol’s fully focused, contemplating in his mind when it’s the right time to attack. That is when a howl stirs the forest they’re in, his prey running away and the younger ones looking anxious around, wondering where that sound came from. Soon after a high pitched scream is heard, making Chanyeol’s ears perk up and without any second thought he yells after the small group of young wolves to follow him, before taking off at maximum running feet. His hind-legs moving even faster than his front-paws he shoots through the bushes, until he reaches the spot where he heard the howl and scream from.

In front of him, a few males from his own pack and a few wolves from another pack are surrounding his human mate, covering her belly as if her small hands can protect what’s inside of it. Growling Chanyeol steps forward, his protective side taking over as he slowly but strongly approaches the other pack. “We were trying to get them away of our land, and we would’ve succeeded if she didn’t came around” one of his own pack growls, looking through squinted eyes at you.

“You know she often wanders around here to get some fresh air, and to find me” Chanyeol hisses back. He’s fully aware his pack doesn’t agree with you hanging around the land, but they also know you’re pregnant of his baby and them putting your live in danger isn’t something Chanyeol can pass.
Looking to his left and back to his right he searches for the reassurance that his pack is behind him, before approaching the other wolves to chase them away. A few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter