Baekhyun (1) Glow-in-the-dark

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whoa! Sorry ___-ah!” Chanyeol exclaims as you bump into his chest when opening the door to their apartment. Rubbing your forehead you chuckle, assuring him it's fine. “Talk to you later, I'm already late!” the boy says, jumping of the little steps that leads to their front door, rushing over to his bike.

“It's okay!” you yell after him, quickly adding “do you know where Ba-”

“In the garden!” he yells back before you can even finish your question.

“Thank you!”

Shaking your head and laughing to yourself you close the front door, getting your shoes off and placing them neatly next to the others. Walking into the living room you think it's suspiciously quiet for an apartment shared by six boys. “Hm, weird” you mumble to yourself, checking the kitchen to find it empty as well. You expected Kyungsoo to be here to prepare some food for dinner later or at least cleaning seeing he always claims to leave the kitchen neat and when turning his back it's dirty again. But when no one's here either you continue your search for the other boys.

Soon you give up, not in the mood to waste much more time on finding boys who normally annoy the heck out of you – although you appreciate every single one of them. You take a deep breath before shouting “Baekhyun.”

“Out here!” he almost immediately replies and you follow the sound, leading you to the back door that comes out the garden.

Stepping outside you take a look around, your eyes widen when they meet Baekhyun's figure. He's unfolding a big blanket, trying to place it smoothly onto the ground. You walk up to him, handing him some help. “What are you doing?”

“We're going to have a picnic!” he happily says, his eyes fixed on getting the blanket as neatly as possible onto the ground beforehe averts them and meet yours. “Hey baby” and kisses your lips softly, radiating a warm feeling through your body.

“A picnic? In your garden?” you ask with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes in the garden” Baekhyun imitates your voice, a hint of sarcasm sounding through it. “Just hurry already” he chuckles, ushering you back inside. “In the fridge there's some prepared food, I'll get the glasses and wine~” and out he goes.

He made an understatement by saying that there's some food in the fridge. The whole thing is stuffed with prepared food ready to be eaten and you wonder if anything at all in there is prepared by Baekhyun himself. You let out a soft giggle as you start gathering the food into the basket Baekhyun tactically placed onto the kitchen counter. Baekhyun comes back, inspecting the bottle of wine he just got from the basement and with a confused expression he looks up.

“I picked red wine, or do you prefer white?”

“Red is fine” you sweetly say, still busy stuffing the food into the basket. “Say Baekhyun?” you ask before the said boy can take a step outside.

“Hm?”

“What's the occasion?”

“Oh, nothing” he softly says, a little smirk tugging on his lips. “I just figured since everyone's out we could do something special. It's been a while since it was just the two of us.” Little did you know Baekhyun demanded them to leave..

Before you can even reply he's already outside, getting everything ready so you can have dinner in a few minutes.

~ x ~

“Did you eat well?” Baekhyun asks as he looks at you, admiring your sweet smile.

“Mhm, it was really good! Remind me to thank Kyungsoo later” you playfully , patting his cheek as you see his face drop. “Ahw, don't think you can fool me Baekkie~” His lower lip sticking out he pretends to be offended but it soon turns into a smile as you sweetly kiss it, assuring him you appreciate his effort. “Thank you.”

“So, what do you want to do next?” He pours you another drink, careful not to spill any.

“I don't know” you mumble, watching the drink getting poured into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter