Luhan (1) Feeling Deserted

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan just came home from his schedule and he's excited to see you. He throws off his shoes and enters the living room, finding it empty. Weird, it's nothing like you to be late, or to bail out without letting him now. Raising an eyebrow he continues to walk through the living room heading to the kitchen. He chuckles thinking about you once mentioning the kitchen is your favorite place in the house: it has food, drinks and the most vibrant stories get to be told while cooking or dishes. It's strange he finds the kitchen empty as well. He's wondering if he's wrong – Luhan remembered you two agreed to meet up at their dorm. Rubbing the back of his neck he walks up to his room.

With the little expectancy he had he sighs as also his bedroom appears to be empty. He reaches out for his phone in his pocket and checks if he doesn't have any missed calls or messages. Nothing.

Suddenly a familiar awkward laugh reaches Luhan's ears and curiously he enters the hallway, following the obnoxious sound. Standing in front of the room the sound is coming from he recognizes it as Sehun's laugh – besides, it's Sehun's room after all. A little confused on why he is here (Luhan was convinced he should be coming home to an empty apartment and here he was, listening at their maknae's laughter) he knocks on the door and slowly opens it.

“Sehun, did you see-?”

He stops mid-sentence as he takes a good look around. Sehun's sitting on the ground, leaning his back against the side of his bed with a pillow between the hard wood and his back, a console in his hand. His tongue is sticking out for a bit as he focusing on the screen. “To the left, left!” he yells and presses buttons so fast Luhan's eyes can't even process the movement.
But what surprises him the most is the person sitting next to him – you. In the same position as Sehun your eyes are focused on the screen in front of you, pressing the buttons maybe even faster as your opponent does and when the round is over, you throw your arms up in the air in victory.

“HA! That's two for me, zero for you” you cheer while a pout forms on Sehun's face.

It's only when Luhan clears his throat you both turn around, watching the tall boy standing in the door opening. “Hey Luhan~” you smile.

“Lulu!” Sehun smiles too, but immediately turns to the television again. “I want a rematch!” he whines, making you chuckle.

Your eyes grow a little bigger and beg at Luhan. “Is that okay?”

“Sure” Luhan sighs, not wanting to ruin your fun. He takes a seat on the bed, watching the two of you enthusiastically press the buttons, yelling at your characters when they don't do what you're telling them to do. Luhan has to admit it's pretty funny watching the two of you getting so competitive, but his amused expression soon turns into a frown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter