Chanyeol (1) Not so happy virus?

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have to mention that I wrote the scenario with this (X) amazingly talented writer! Go check out her Tumblr/Livejournal and give her lots of support~ :3

Walking into the school cafeteria Chanyeol smiles to himself, glad it’s lunch break. His smile soon drops though, seeing you sitting at your usual table, your hand placed on Chen’s arm, laughing at his jokes. He frowns and walks up to the table, taking a seat to your other side making you look up.

“Ya! Chanyeol” and smile. “Did you hear?” Chanyeol’s eyes widen as he doesn’t know what you’re talking about. “Chen made Minseok scream like a girl when he scared him this morning. I can picture his face!” and another laughing fit takes over you, this time leaning on Chanyeol’s arm. He softly smiles to himself. Cute.

After a while Minseok comes and joins you at your table, shooting glares at Chen. You try hard to hold back your laughter but fail. “Ya! You told her?!” and his face turns red. “I hate you Kim Jongdae” and puffs his cheeks. You get up and walk over to sit next to him and pout.

“Don’t be mad Minseok” and wrap your arms around his neck, hugging him. Minseok laughs and ruffles your hair. Chanyeol on the other side of the table hisses and looks the other way.

Chen looks at you and raises his eyebrows, mouthing an ‘I don’t know’ as you look as surprised as he does. You heave your shoulders and let him be. Maybe he’s having a bad day? He didn’t look all to happy when he joined you at table anyway.

You walk back to your spot in between Chen and Chanyeol and take a bite from your lunch. Looking to your right you see Chanyeol absently poking his food, not eating a bit. “Aren’t you hungry?” Just as he’s about to reply, two long arms wrap around you from behind, a head resting on your chin. “Hey Lu~” and giggle.

“Guess what you had on your test?” Your eyes widen.

“You know?!”

“Hmm” he chuckles. “Am I the best tutor or what?” and holds a paper in front of your face. You take a moment to let it sink in and gasp. You shoot up and hug him.

“Ahh, thank you so much~!” you laugh as he’s spinning you around. Putting you down he takes a seat at an empty spot while you sit down again. Chanyeol is clenching his fist, trying to keep his mind distracted.

Why does he care so much? He mentally scolds himself. But wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter