Lay (1) Prince and dwarfs

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing enters the dorm with your little girl on his arm, crying her little heart out. Yixing took her outside for a walk and when they passed a little playground she had begged her daddy to play for a while. Obviously unable to deny his little girls adorableness he said yes and let her play - that is until she fell and hurt her knee.

You’re sitting on the couch next to Junmyeon, catching up on the latest news and to see how things are going in the dorms now that Yixing doesn’t live with them anymore. Normally you’d be spending at least two nights here and after Yixing moved out you kind of missed the presence of the other eleven boys every once in a while.

When Yixing enters the dorm and you hear your little daughter’s cries, your ears perk up and your ‘mother alarm’ goes off, making you excuse yourself from the conversation with Junmyeon to walk up to the hallway to see what’s going on.

"What’s wrong?" you ask as you watch Yixing holding the crying girl while taking off his shoes.

"She fell and hurt her knee," he says while he passes you into the living room.

Kyungsoo, who happens to be on his way out sees the crying girl and pouts. “Did you hurt yourself?” At that she even cries louder, making Jongin laugh who appears behind Kyungsoo.

"Stop scaring little kids and hurry" he chuckles and ushers him out while Kyungsoo throws a little fit.

"Shall I-" you want to say but Yixing beats you.

"Daddy will take care of it, right?" he says while nuzzling his nose into his daughter’s little neck, making her confused on whether to laugh at her daddy or to cry in pain.

In the back there’s a “aahw” cooed, with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Junmyeon looking touched at the sight in front of them. “Cute” Baekhyun adds, making Yixing blush.

Yixing quickly pecks your cheek and with your daughter on his arm he disappears into the kitchen.

You however, plop down next to Junmyeon, who’s eyes are playful and a sweet smile tugs on his lips. “I agree with Baek on this.”

Meanwhile Yixing puts down his daughter onto the kitchen counter, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and her hair. “Does it still hurts?”

She nods with a pout and sniffs a bit – the crying has ended though so Yixing figures it was more panic then pain.

"Hmm.. Let me see" he mumbles while searching for some antiseptic and a band-aid. “Cinderella or Snowwhite?” he asks while holding up two band-aids.

“Snowwhite!” the little girl exclaims, throwing her hands in the air as she does so.

Yixing fumbles with the antiseptic and once he figures how to open the bottle, he smiles, turning his attention to big eyed girl. “Really? I thought you were more of a Cinderella to me.”

“Snowwhite is pretty!” the little girl says, making Yixing chuckle while he carefully wets a tissue with the antiseptic.

“So is Cinderella. Cinderella has pretty blond hair.”

“But Snowwhite is pale and has pretty red lips!”

“True. But she doesn’t get to wear a pretty dress and a ride in a enormous carriage with horses to a castle, does she?” he laughs and while he’s distracting the little girl he presses the tissues to her knee, softl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter