Sehun (3) Risk

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun, I don’t think it’s such a good idea-”

“Shush! Do you trust me?” Placing his fingers on your lips he catches you off guard. Taking his words into consideration you’re not really sure if you do trust him. Sure, he’s been a friend for a long time though you see him more as an acquaintance than a friend. You can’t lie about the fact that you wish you could call whatever you are more than that, but for now –

You shake your head and Sehun brings his hand down. “I’m not so sure.”

The pout on his face makes you giggle, hiding your smile into your scarf. It’s a rather cold autumn day and all week you have been feeling off. It was until Sehun texted you to ask if you felt like doing something a warm feeling had spread through your body, making you feel better instantly.

All the while you’ve know him you’ve been in this love-hate relationship with him – the list of ‘hate’ ruling the list of ‘love’ for a very long time. Since you met you have been wondering how your best friend – who’s also his best friend – could stand being around this little brat. Smiling at that thought you blush.
You’ve been wondering what is was that he find so interesting about Sehun it was worth to put up with his – well, brattish behavior. Sehun’s perky, a tease and most of all, he seemed like he didn’t care – for anything. With time you found it was just his nature because in fact he did care.
It wasn’t unusual you and him got into an argument and it would develop into a huge fight. Normally you’d both go your own ways and when meeting up later everything would be back to normal again. One fight though, Sehun’s face has dropped more than it ever did before and for the first time you could see something like hurt in his eyes. That time the two of you hadn’t spoke for a while and though you thought you didn’t care either, you did.

You both cared.

Ever since you started to see that his ‘flaws’ had their perfections too. His brattiness is just how he is and instead of seeing it as an annoyance, you started it to see it in a different light – funny. It made being around him so much easier and before you even realized it, you started to develop a liking towards him.

“Are you cold?” he asks sincerely, watching you wrap you arms around your body in the hope to hold some warmth. You shyly nod and cautiously you watch his every move.

“Come, I promise you to treat you for some coffee later” he beams. Intertwining your fingers with his warm ones a jolt of warmth shoots through your arm, up to your shoulder, reaching your chest and with that you feel your heart skip a beat. And it’s not only because of his touch.

What you’re about to do next you’ve never imagined on doing so – even your dreams never would’ve let you have a taste of it.

“Sehun-” you shiver, this time from the fright that’s taking over your sane mind and body.

Turning around he watches your scared face. “You’ll be fine.”

Why did he even bring you here? What’s his plan? You don’t get it, really. This is the first time since you can remember he’s annoying you with his impulsiveness and all you want to do is turn around and run, as fast as you can. Sehun’s warm hand prevents you from doing so, though.

“Why are we here again?” you ask as you sigh deeply.

“Because.. I want you to open up, to taste life. You’ve always been a good, sweet girl – and that’s perfectly fine. But what I’m trying to say.. it’s okay to take risks e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter