Tao (1) Not yet

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like the Chanyeol scenario I wrote this scenario with this (X) amazingly talented writer! Please go and check out her Tumblr/Livejournal and give her lots of support~ She's amazing and helps me a lot with writing for these precious twelve boys!

“You like him don’t you?” your best friend is making you snap out of your daydreaming as she puts down her tray with lunch on it. Guess she caught you staring at him - again. “When are you going to say hi?”

“Never” you flatly state.

”____-ah, you’ve staring at him for the last few weeks. Why don’t you go ever there?” she says while stuffing with food.

“Because.. he always sits with his friends and they’re like with ten of them or something and..”

“you’re shy” she adds for you, laughing at your flustered face.

“Ya!”

“It’s cute, really. But it’s time to make a move~” she says in a sing song voice, annoying you to the fullest.

~*~

“Say, Zitao, what are you looking at? Or should I say who?” Kris says while taking a seat next to his best friend. He nudges his arm and as he notice Tao doesn’t averts his eyes he trails his gaze, leading it to you. “Hm, she’s very pretty indeed. So, did you say hi to her?” Kris continues, taking a bit when Zitao still doesn’t reply.

“What’s with him?” Jongdae laughs, waving his hands in front of him. Kris shrugs and nudges his friend once more, still getting no respond.

“Ah~ he’s in too deep” Jongdae chuckles, fumbling the piece of silver foil that’s wrapped around his lunch into a little ball, throwing it at Zitao’s face.

“Ya!” he finally snaps out of his daydream, rubbing his forehead as a little red spot appears on it. “What was that for?” he whines, kicking Jongdae underneath the table.

“Being a lovesick fool.” Jongdae snorts.

“Act natural.” Zitao quickly blurts, turning away and staring straight down at the table.

Jongdae peers over his shoulder to see who the younger has his eye on, spotting a shy you in the corner with a friend, blushing when you realise two of the boys have caught you staring.

~*~

“They saw you, didn’t they?” Your best friend laughs, leaning back into her chair. “You really should go over and say hi. It wouldn’t hurt; especially now they know you’re interested.”

“I’m not interested.” You mutter hotly, blushing a deeper shade of red by the second. “Besides, you know how shy I am around those guys.”

“Those guys? Don’t you mean all guys?” She teases, nudging you and flicking you on the forehead.

“That’s really not the confidence boost I needed.”

“Unless you try, you never know if you can talk to him, will you?” She laughs, “besides, they’re looking back at you, so they must be interested too.”

“Or creeped out.” You add. She flicks you in the forehead again and you take it, looking down at your hands in your lap with a small pout.

~*~

“Why does her friend keep flicking her in the forehead and making her upset?” Zitao asks curiously. Jongdae takes one look at the awestruck look on his friend’s face and bursts into laughter.

Kris fills in, “she’s only teasing her, Tao. Why don’t you go ask her if she’s okay if you’re really that bothered?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter