Kris (3) Tattoo

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol carefully puts you back to your feet after he had just playfully picked you up and twirled around. He, Kris, Jongin and you went out to buy Baekhyun a gift for his birthday. Chanyeol had wanted to buy him a big present and asked the three of you for help to pick out the perfect gift for the little ball off energy.

However, when he puts you back to your feet your shirt slightly lifts up, revealing some bare skin. Kris, who stands right behind you just in case Chanyeol drops you, sees this and his eyes widen. “What’s that?”

“What’s what?” you retort his question while smoothing down your shirt.

“That” and points to the now covered skin, right at the spot where your tattoo is.

“You mean the tattoo?”

“Yeah.. why did you never mentioned it?”

“Because.. I got it.. for me” you hesitatingly say. Not really wanting to talk about this right now, you quickly change the subject. “Hey Yeollie~ what did you have in mind for your cute boyfr-”

“He’s not my boyfriend!” he whines before starting to chase you again.

Kris sighs and looks at Jongin who’s shrugging. “I don’t know.”

For some reason Kris can’t let it go – you’re supposed to be his best friend.

It’s no wonder that the next few days Kris keeps bothering you about it – he can’t let go of the fact you have a tattoo and never told him about it. It’s not the tattoo he’s making a fuzz about, it’s really more a trust and best friend issue than anything else.

“Kris, will you please just drop it?” you sigh, getting slightly annoyed at his persistence of finding out why you got it and what it means and more important, why you didn’t tell him.

“No I won’t” he bluntly states, leaving you flustered for a moment. Really, why were you friends with him again? He’s nothing but a pain at times. Then again, he’s the one that’s always there for you, no matter what. Still, that doesn’t mean he can go and mind your business as if he’s controlling your life.

“Kris, please” you snap, immediately feeling bad as you see his sad face. You can see you hurt him. You not telling him such thing hurts his feelings, wondering what happened – what he did wrong – for you not to tell him. “Kris, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-”

“No, it’s fine. I’m sorry” he sighs as he runs his hand through his hair. “I shouldn’t bother you” and walks up to the bathroom, opening the door only to lock it once he’s inside.

You don’t even know why you’re not telling him – you got the tattoo and kind of forget about it later and every time you’d be reminded of it, there’s no one around to see it with you. Plus, you feel slightly embarrassed about it, as it always makes you tear up whenever you see it.

So really, you didn’t really bother to tell anyone. Besides, it’s yours, and your story, so why would you?

Nonetheless you understand it bothers Kris. You tell him everything – even when your cramps get so bad Kris would scrunch his nose and he’d go out and buy you some ice cream to make you feel better, though that’s his excuse. You’re pretty sure he jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter