Chanyeol (2) Timid

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I swear to god if you don’t get your over th-”

“Baekhyun! Watch your language!”

“But I-”

“Watch it!”

Baekhyun has a staring contest with Suho for a moment before the boy who’s all the fuzz about clears his throat.

“Guys? I don’t think I can do it.” Chanyeol sheepishly rubs the back of his neck, wondering where his confidence went. The boy in question never fails to talk to people or even meet new people. He knows you, why can’t he just go and talk to you? It’s like he forgets how to talk whenever he’s in a three foot range of you.

“I don’t think you can’t do it either” Sehun flatly states, earning a smack on the back of his head. “Ouch! What’s that for?!”

“Way to be encouraging Sehun,” Jongin scoffs while rolling his eyes. “You’ll be fine. Just be yourself.” He pats his friend’s shoulder, hoping it’d give him some kind of courage.

Sehun snickers to that which earns him another smack. “I didn’t even say anything!” he yells, rubbing his head in frustration. “Aish..”

“You didn’t have to.”

“I’m just going to give up and leave” Chanyeol mumbles and turns around, ready to walk away.

Suho, who’s finally done with the staring contest with Baekhyun – which he won by the way – swiftly grabs Chanyeol’s wrist, pulling him back to the group. “You can’t back out now, can you? You’ve already came to this point, you’re almost there!”

“But-”

“Suho is right Channie” Baekhyun interrupts him. All the boys stare at him in disbelieve, even Chanyeol’s eyes are wider than ever. He just agreed with Suho, how’s that possible? Jongin and Sehun stopped their bickering and instead start whispering about how weird it is to see Baekhyun on Suho’s side for once.

Baekhyun just rolls his eyes and continues, ignoring the two whispering in the back. “You can’t give up now. You should at least go up to her and ask her how she’s doing.” Chanyeol listens to his friend’s advices and encouragement but for some reason they don’t reach his brain. All he can think about is how he’s going to screw up and that he just should give up. Saved by the bell all four of them pat his shoulder and Baekhyun giving him a quick hug whispering ‘fighting’ into his ear.

Chanyeol stays behind, wondering how to survive the next class knowing that the time is ticking. Turning around he almost bumps into Kyungsoo who, just in time, comes to a stop. “Hey, what’s with the gloomy face? Is it ____?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter