Lay (3) Doll House

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yixing, remember we have to leave in a minute?” you sweetly say as you watch him sit on the ground, his legs spread and your little five-year old daughter in between them, playing with one of her plushies. “Ah, right” he says after looking at you blankly, actually forgotten about the appointment.

It’s almost half past six in the evening, normally you’d be getting Jiyeon ready to go to bed, but instead you need to take her to your parents so you can go to Jiyeon’s teacher. It’s parent’s evening and you’re pretty curious on what the teacher will say about your little one – she’s pretty conservative and shy and you worry if she’s making enough progress.

“You’re going to grannie for a little while little girl~” Yixing smiles, picking Jiyeon up which make her wiggle her legs. Kicking around in the air while Yixing’s holding her tightly she giggles, lovingly cupping her father’s face with her tiny hands. “But I don’t want to” and pouts.

“You don’t like it at grannie’s?” Yixing gasps, putting Jiyeon down on her own feet. “I do, but daddy..”

You walk in on their sweet moment together and chuckle. “Good to know I’ll be missed as well.” Helping Jiyeon putting on her coat you puff your cheeks, imitating your daughter. When she tilts her head to the right, you tilt yours to the left. When she blows out the air she’s holding, you do the same, her hair waving. This makes her giggle and throws her short arms around your neck. “You’re a little greeseball, you know that?” and laugh.

-x-x-x-

“Little one, be good to grannie will you?” Yixing says, tapping the adorable button nose of Jiyeon. The girl nods and takes her grandmother’s hand. “I’m going to make a drawing for her!” You smile and look at Yixing, slightly nodding your head saying you’re ready to go. “Bye princess~” Yixing chimes and happily takes your hand to walk to school.

The school lies a ten minute walk away from your parents’ home so you decided to leave the car there – a walk is never bad for one’s health. “I’m a little worried though” you sigh after three minutes of silence and you feel Yixing squeezing your hand.

“I’m sure she’s doing fine sweetie. If that wasn’t the case they would’ve contacted us before.”

“Maybe you’re right..” and you sigh once more.

“Naha, I am right baby” Yixing arrogantly laughs and throws his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to his body so you’re walking next to each other again. You chuckle at his silliness and hit his chest. “You’re an idiot.”

Yixing managed to calm you down though – once you arrived at school he kissed your temple and told you everything was alright, hence they would’ve asked for a consult sooner.

“Ms. and Mr. Zhang?”

“Lets do this” you nervously say before walking into the classroom before Yixing, giving Jiyeon’s teacher a hand and bowing slightly.

“So, I wanted to talk about Jiyeon~” she starts and your stomach flips upside down – as long as it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter