Lay (2) Guardian

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop biting your lip sweetie. And that frown will cause wrinkles so can you please stop worrying? You'll be fine okay?” you try to calm your boyfriend down while you're walking up to your front door.

“But I didn't bring anything..” he whines, fidgeting with his fingers as he's looking down at his hands.

“Yixing, you'll be fine. They don't even want you to bring anything, they just want to meet you, to see who's taking so much of their daughter's time” you chuckle and take his hand in yours. “They'll love you, just like I do” you reassure him before turning the knob and opening the door. You lightly squeeze his hand as you enter the living room, yelling a 'where are home' through the house to let your parents know you're there.

You've been dating Yixing for a few months now and your parents were really curious on what your boyfriend is like. You always talking about him, how he's always so sweet and caring, his family you have already met because they mean a lot to Yixing – they were getting curious and curiosity took over. They had almost demanded you taking him home so you could have dinner and get to know each other, hence you are here with a shaking Yixing beside you.

“____! Ah, you must be Yixing~” your mom happily chimes, bowing politely and looking at Yixing with a sparkle in her eyes. “Oh, so handsome!”

“Mom!” you exclaim with a little whine to your voice, not wanting her to embarrass you. Yixing besides you just smiles, his dimples prominent on his face as he watches your father walk up behind your mom.

“Hello, it's nice to meet you Yixing” he says in a formal matter, bowing slightly as he's standing next to your mom, who's still smiling creepily broad.

“Ah- y, yeah, it's nice to meet you” and bows almost a perfect ninety degree. “You have a lovely home.”

“And matters too!” your mom claps her hand as your father raises his eyebrow, taking a look at his wife before shrugging. He wanders off to the kitchen and while Yixing follows his every move, you watch Yixing. You softly smile as you feel your own nerves you've been suppressing all this time finally leave your body, relaxing the muscles in every limp. You heave a relieved sigh and guide Yixing around the house, your mom looking at you with the same sparkle in her eyes. At that you roll your eyes and shake your head at her, letting her know she needs to quit it. She chuckles and turns around to help your father in the kitchen.

“Oh! And this is my brother's room” you exclaim as you're standing in front of the last door, knocking it to see if he's home and in his room. “Yoojin, are you here?” you say as you put your ear to the door to hear if there's any sound at the other side. “Yoojin?” you knock again, grabbing the knob to turn it. Just before you want to open the door it opens, revealing an annoyed brother. “Oh hey!” you smile and step to the right, bringing Yixing in front of him and introduce him as your boyfriend. All your brother does is raise his eyebrow, sniff once and mumbles a 'nice to meet you' before closing the door in front of your faces. “He's actually pretty cool once you get to know him” you shrug your shoulders and laugh.

“He's younger than you, isn't he?” Yixing asks curiously, making you look up in surprise.

“Mhm, just by one year and a few months though.”

-x-x-x-

Later that evening you're all gathered at the dinner table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter