Baekhyun (2) Soon to be wife

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey wifey~” he chimes with a smirk on his face.

“Ya! Stop calling me that will you?!”

“Nope” is all he says before disappearing into the kitchen with the biggest grin you have ever seen on someone’s face. Oh how you wish to smack that grin of his petite pretty face.

Somehow you and Baekhyun got into this arranged marriage and you don’t like it a bit and it seems the more you resist, the more your parents want you to marry the ‘oh-so-perfect-son-in-law.’ Yes, he might act like the perfect son in law in front of them, but he annoys the heck out of you when you two are alone.

And to make things worse, Baekhyun doesn’t seem to mind the whole situation at all. In fact, ever since you know about this arranged marriage and you two met, he has been calling you sweety, darling or – much to your annoyance – wifey.

“____-ah, be a little nicer!” your mom scolds at you, making you roll your eyes.

“Why should I? He’s being annoying” you huff, puffing up your cheeks in the hope to contain your anger.

“Well, because your dad and I go out for a bit and we won’t be home before midnight” she explains while your dad helps her to put on her coat.

“You’re leaving?” Baekhyun, who’s coming out of the kitchen with two glasses in hand, asks.

“Yeah, so please take good care of our ____ will you?” she smiles and turns to you now. “Be good to him” she softly says while Baekhyun talks to your dad.

“Bye, have fun on your date!” after Baekhyun waves your parents goodbye he closes the door, walking up to you to hand you your drink. “So~” he says while plopping down next to, resting his arm behind your head, “what are our plans for tonight?”

“Listen Baekhyun. We have no plans. I am going to my room and you stay down here okay?” you sternly say while getting up.

“But yeobo~” he says in a whiny voice and lightly takes your wrist in his hand. This makes you turn around and you glare at him.

“Do not call me that” your eyes widen and you pull your arm free from his grip. Before heading upstairs you take one more glance at Baekhyun and maybe – just maybe – you shouldn’t have done that.

-x-x-x-

It’s been half an hour since you went upstairs and locked yourself in your room to catch up on the latest drama’s and series. It’s also been half an hour since you’ve been trying to figure out what is was you saw in Baekhyun’s eyes. It was almost – naah, that’s not possible.

The more you think about it the more you feel guilty and sorry. Maybe it was hurt that you saw in his eyes. Maybe you were a little too harsh on him, but wouldn’t you?

It’s not like you chose for this arranged marriage and even better, if you knew this would happen you would’ve ran away – or something.

You sigh in frustration and ruffle your hair. Making your way downstairs you find an empty living room. The room lit up by the streetlights from outside gives it an eerie atmosphere causing you to shiver. Quickly pacing to the kitchen you find this room empty as well. “Baekhyun?” you call out for him but your voice cracks.

Why it is your suddenly so scared, no idea? Maybe the idea of being alone frightens you as you were never really alone before and the eerie atmosphere hanging in the rooms doesn’t really help either.

“Baekhyun?” you call out louder this time, your voice quivering as you do so.

Making your way upstairs again you see some light coming out of Baekhyun’s room through the small gap under the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter