Xiumin (1) Infatuated

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tiny steps you take to bring people their order or to see if they want something else he finds cute. Even the way you politely bow to thank the customers for stopping by and you hope to see them again makes him smile. He wonders what it would be like if you'd walk up to him, would it be as cute?

The way your hair waves and falls whenever you turn swiftly around remembers him about a day on the beach, the warm summer breeze brushing though his hair and tickling his skin. Would your hair smell like the ocean on a nice summer day?

Your delicate hands placing out the orders for the customers, pressing the buttons of on the register and taking the money from them to give them back their change. Your hand touching theirs carefully. He wonders what it would feel like to hold them. Are they as soft as they look?

Of anything the way you smile memorizes him the most. Whenever you smile your face brightens up, your eyes turn into crescents, your cheek lightly pink and the smile itself is to kill for. He wonders how your laugh sounds. Would he be able to make you laugh one day?

-x-x-x-

“Earth to Minseok, someone there?” an amused Jongdae softly knocks on his forehead. “Aish, it's empty” he jokes. When Minseok doesn't reply he pokes his friend's cheek. “Minseok, stop staring at her or you might scare her!”

-x-x-x-

Maybe it's not even all that. Maybe it's the fact you're foreigner that intrigues him so much. He watches you struggle with Korean words and their pronunciation and every time you do so, he smiles.

Every time he catches a blush on your face because you pronounced a word the wrong way, or you mixed up some words, he blushes too.

Whenever you turn around to look over the costumers and to their tables to see if anyone needs something he'd quickly avert his eyes from you to his food – which is by the way one touched.

-x-x-x-

“You're scaring me Baozi! You're playing with your food instead of eating it, it's not like you” Jongdae sighs as he figures Minseok isn't going to respond. “Ya! I'm eating your food instead” he says while carefully pulling Minseok's plate towards himself. If Minseok isn't going to respond to that, something is definitely wrong.

When he doesn't move a bit Jongdae frowns and thinks of a way to get his friend back to reality.

-x-x-x-

Every time you'd pass his table he holds his breath, hoping you'd pass him without noticing him. The thought of you looking at him makes him nervous and the thought of you talking to him makes it almost possible to let him faint.

He knows that he might sound like a creep in his head while it's nothing more than admiration.

Admiration for your movements, features and origins and the curiousness to see, hear and learn more about them.

-x-x-x-

“So I kind of to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter