Kris (1) Dramaqueen

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written with the amazingly talented writewhatyoulove!

Placing the seventh soaked tissues besides you on the couch you keep your eyes focused on the screen. Since this afternoon you’ve been watching a drama and you have to say it’s really a tear jerker. Never in your life you have cried as much as you do right now, touched by the acting.

You’re not one to be touched easily and when you started watching the first episode you weren’t really impressed. Yes, the actors were good actors and yes, the whole atmosphere and story-line seemed to be fine. But no, the whole touchy feeling to it didn’t seem too interesting and just when you wanted to turn off the television, something happened that caught your eye and made you continue to watch.

To make things short: before you know it you were watching a man crying his heart out over a broken heart and lost love, years and years of suppressed feelings coming out and above all, crying because he wanted too.

The whole story-line made a twist somewhere in the middle and that’s the moment the first tear had strolled down your cheek.
And here you are, seven soaked tissues, red puffy eyes and an empty bowl of ice cream, watching the screen with watery eyes not being able to stop watching. 

When it finally ends you take another tissue and dry your cheeks. Seeing the time your eyes widen for a moment. Kris is coming over any minute! You hurry to the bathroom but stop in your tracks when you hear the doorbell. Quickly wiping your face you walk over to the front door, slowly opening it.

“Hey sweet- what’s wrong?!” he starts off happily but concern takes over his voice and face soon. He pulls you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter