Xiumin (2) Found

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he gets hit in the stomach he never thought you two would meet again – and especially not like this.

-x-x-x-

Standing in line to get your CD signed your nerves grow with every step you take closer to Minseok. It took a while to convince your parents to go to this fanmeeting and with the help of your friend they had agreed on you going, on one condition – to stay away from the screaming, crazy fans. You and your friend had chuckled and assured your parents you really aren’t in the mood to get into a fight either. With that your dad had dropped you off this morning and now you’re getting closer and closer to the front of the line, making your heart race and skip a few beats.

“Tao looks really handsome” your friend gasps, making sure the fangirls around you don’t hear her. To be honest, you’re way too caught up trying to see where your bias is sitting and when you catch a glimpse of his cute little face, you smile sheepishly, making your friend laugh. “Ya! Close your mouth” she jokes, earning a smack from you.

“Look who’s talking – with your ‘he’s so handsome’” you tease back, imitating her fangirling.

“Ahw, you’re so mean ___-ah.” The line moves and laughing you move forward, feeling your heart skip a beat again. You’re up next. “What are you going to say to him?” she smiles, looking down at her CD ready to get signed.

You sigh. “I’m probably too paralyzed to talk anyways. You?”

She smiles broadly and fidgets with the CD in her hands. “I don’t know. That I think he’s really talented and love his smile?” You both burst into laughter.

“Greasy.”

“Ya! At least I don’t have to fan myself with the CD to prevent myself from fainting.” You look at your hand and immediately stop waving the CD up and down, hiding it behind your back in embarrassment.

“Shut up.”

“Next!”

“Ah, it’s our turn” she shrieks and pulls you forward. Everything that happens next is one big blur.

You remember smiling and talking pretty easily to the members but when you’re standing in front of Minseok you indeed froze on spot and all you could do was smile and nod. Especially when Minseok complimented you you didn’t know what to do so instead you bowed, hitting your forehead on the table. Your friend noticed your clumsiness and after bidding Minseok goodbye she pulled you out of the line and outside the building.

“That went well” she chuckled, looking at your flustered expression.

“Can we just go?” you say while you clenched your fist, mentally scolding yourself for such stupid and clumsy behav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter