Kris (2) Special

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the umpteenth time making head turns while you walk through the crowded streets you sigh, getting frustrated and maybe even a little sad by the glares the people are giving you. You decide to take a break from the crowded streets of Seoul and walk into a small café and order some coffee, taking your seat in a corner, away from the people.

You sigh once more as you place your hands around the cup, warming them up as a shiver runs down your spine.

It’s your first time ever traveling to Korea and this trip was supposed to be about discovering yourself: who am I? What do I want?
But all it has given you right now is nothing but frustration and sadness.

One, because your a foreigner. You knew people would give you a raised eyebrow once they’d see you. But that’s not all, being a bigger size and having your hair dyed bright purple makes it harder for the people to ignore you. Of course, you can blame it partially on yourself for having your hair dyed in such a bright color, but then again, shouldn’t they be used to it by now? Looking at the Korean idols it’s safe to say that they all at least had their hair dyed once.

Maybe coming here to find yourself wasn’t such a good idea..

When you finish your coffee you push yourself to go outside again, wanting to sightsee a little more before it turns too dark outside to be alone on the streets. Stepping outside you turn around after you closed the door only to bump into a tall figure, making you lose your balance and fall against the door behind you, breaking your fall. “I’m so sorry” the person says in a low voice, looking at you to see if you’re hurt. “Are you okay?”

“I’m- I’m fine” you say while inside you just feel like crying your heart out, it’s all becoming way too much for you to handle. The boy in front of you notices your gloomy expression but before he can open his mouth to speak, you beat him, telling him you have to go. And that’s what you do: you disappear into the crowd of people, leaving him flustered behind.

-x-x-x-

Later that evening you’re strolling through the park, breathing the warm evening air as you softly sniff. Maybe you should just head back home, maybe you can’t find here what you want to find, maybe you just do what your parents tell you.. No, you refuse to give up so easily, but it seems like the easiest way to get rid of this horrible feeling.

At school you’ve been the outcast for a long time as well, but at least you had a few friends joining you being the outcast. Here you’re an outcast in everything; skin-color, haircolor, size. You take a deep sigh and sit down on the bench, burying your face in your hands.

“Hey, you’re that girl from before~” you hear a somewhat familiar voice say to you, making you look up.

“Oh, hey” you say barely audible while quickly wiping away the tears that made their way down your cheeks. “How do you-?”

“Your hair” he chuckles while pointing at your bright purple hair.

“Of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter