Sehun (1) I'm a man!

EXO Scenarios/OneShots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, what happens when you and your boyfriend decide to go on a date but his friends insist on going? A restaurant packed with twelve noisy and chaotic boys, waiters running around like there’s no tomorrow and a laughing you watching all the members bicker, eat and joke around.

“You like something to drink?” the waitress asks, looking around the table to see if anyone wants to order something.

“I’d like some Soju” Luhan smiles, politely as always.

“Me too!”

“I want that too!”

The boys loudly chatter and you laugh again, turning to your boyfriend next to you. “I’d like some too” and his eyes lower from the waitress to you, smiling sweetly. You furrow your eyebrows. “What?”

“You think that’s a good idea?” You see him roll his eyes and you laugh. You quickly peck his cheek and decide one shouldn’t hurt him. “Give me one too please.”

She writes down the drinks and clears the table. Every now and then she asks one of the boys if the appetizer tasted good and they all nod politely, thanking the lady as takes the empty plates. “Main course will be served in half an hour.”

“Thank you~” they all chimed in unison.

When your drinks are served Jongdae holds up his glass. “To our date with ____!” You and Sehun look at each other and burst into laughter. When you started dating Sehun you never thought it’d be so hard to date one boy, seeing that the eleven other boys are practically attached to him and come for free. The other ten raise their glasses as well, waiting for the two of you to raise yours.

“Ah, what the heck” you chuckle and raise yours, soon to be followed by Sehun who does the same.

The main course is served and everybody stares at their plate in awe, some of them too impatient to wait for the others to get their plates and they already start to eat. “Hmm~ this is so good” you hear one of them say with his mouth stuffed.

Sehun already got his plate while you and five of the other boys still have to wait. You see him get his utensils ready and you quickly place your hand on his arm. “Ya! You should wait” you scold a little, adding a soft “rude.”

“The others are either as well” he whines as he points to Minseok, Jongin and Joonmyun. As you watch the three boys devour their food you shrug.

“I don’t care. You- Oh! thank you” you smile at the waitress as she puts down your plate of food. You forget you were kind of scolding at Sehun for his rude behavior and he sighs. At this point everybody has their plates and they all mumble an absently “enjoy your meal” as the food looks too delicious to let it cool down any second longer. You chuckle as you think that boys will never change and always will be boys and you start slicing your meat.

“Sehunnie~ watch out, it’s hot” you say as you see him brings his fork with the steamy hot meat almost touch his lips. “You should blow on it pabo” and take the fork from him, blow on the meat and feed him his piece of meat.

“Yaa~” he whines with his mouth full.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full” you scold once more, sighing as you do so. Sehun rolls his eyes in frustration and is glad you don’t catch him doing it, afraid you’d continue embarrassing him in front of all his friends and members.

Sehun’s fed up about the fact your a little older as he is and you always have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter