Chapter 5: Wild Noona

Forbidden Love

Top's POV

Aish, I need a drink. I walked inside the club, shocked I stopped.

'Ouch!' Jiyong whined behind me, ' Why hyung?' he complained. Oh he would defnitely have the same reaction as me.

'Ji, look at Bom noona!' I exclaimed,

Jiyong turned his head, confusion turned into shock. 'OMG noona get down from there!' 

'Um Ji! Come help us!' Sandara whined. Bom noona was holding a bottle of vodka dancing on the bar. Oh my god noona, what happened...

' Why is she like that?' Jiyong asked, as I followed behind him.

'How am I supposed to know? You guys took longer than expected to come in,' Chaerin answered, 'Once we got in she went straight to the bar and drank a bottle of vodka, and the thing is one time we came to a club and alcohol takes effect on her really quickly. Before we knew it she took another bottle of vodka and started dancing on the bar!'

' Wee!' Bom said, dancing like she didn't have a care in the world. Oh what would YG do when she sees her like this.

'How much has she drunk? We were outside like for only mintues...' I asked Sandara.

'Unnie can drink really fast...well really really fast in this case, she drunk like one full bottle when she got here,' Sandara complained.

'Hyung help me!' Jiyong screamed.

Aish this Park Bom, I came here to have drinks but instead she beat me to it even before I had a sip of any alcohol.

'J-Ji!' Bom stuttered, wow alcohol really takes an effect on her fast, ' Why so serious?' Bom laughed imitating the joker from the dark night movie. *hahah imagining that myself makes me laugh*

'You T-Top shi, you know you're go-going to d-die soon if you k-keep smoking...' Bom barely managed.

'Here you go hyung, she's your responsibility,' Jiyong said managing to get Bom down from the bar and pushed her to me.

' Why me Ji?' I complained.

'One drunk person is enough, but two no way. You also get drunk weird hyung...' Jiyong said.

' What do you mean? I'm decent when I'm drunk!' I reasoned.

'Oh really hyung? Remember your phone call?' Jiyong teased.

'Oh fine Ji, but next time!' I shouted, 'I didn't even have any fun yet!' 

'Just go hyung!' Jiyong shouted walking to the dance floor.

I picked Bom up, who was still drinking. Seriously what's her problem? I tried to pull the bottle away from she moved it away from me before I could.

'No can do Tabi...I paid for it~' She muttered.

'Aish come on noona, I'll take you to our dorm.' I said walking out.

'Oh hey hy- what happened to noona? We just arrived!' Seungri shouted.

'She got wasted very fast! I'm bringing her to our dorm.' I said.

' Too bad I wanted to dance with noona, she looked good!' Seungri shouted as I hailed a cab. At these times I wish I could drive.

I sat in the backseat, while Bom laid in my arms resting her head on my chest. Wow this noona is crazy, she dances on bars, she gets drunk really fast, but I gotta say she is really pretty. Her pink lips twitched, hahah so cute. I thought.

' We're here sir,' The taxi driver said, ' Take care of your girlfriend and please don't take advantage of her!' 

What did he just say? Me taking advantage of Bom noona? No way! And me and her together no way! What's up with this taxi driver. I got out till holding Bom, she was lighter than I  thought she would be. I managed to get her into our dorm heading straight to the bathroom to run cold water over her. This will help her.

As I placed her down in the bath tub and got the cold water running. I slowly sprayed the water all over her, this will help her hangover. As more water was soaked in by her dress, I noticed it started to cling onto her body. Oh my, her body is hot. I've never really noticed that Bom noona has curves and quite an impressive chest. OMG CHOI SEUNGHYUN why are you thinking about a person's chest, most importantly a womans? I slapped my head trying to get the erted thoughts out.

I quickly grabbed a towel and helped her dry up. Quickly changing her into some of my clothes. Well she had no choice but to wear one of my shirts and a pair of pants. Weirdly enough it suited her. I let her sleep on my bed, as I placed a blanket on the floor for me too sleep on. Ughh I'm so tired. I tried to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking of the woman sleeping in my bed. The moment when her clothes were soaking wet kept on flashing in my head. Aish, stop being so erted! Stop thinking about her! What's wrong with me?