Chapter 17: Picture

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

I changed into some pants and a nice top, after Chaerin cooked us lunch.

'Unnie~are you going on your date now with Top?' Minzy cooed.

'Aish, it's not a date.' I said, putting on my favourite heels. 'Don't wait for me!' I yelled, walking out.

I hailed a cab, waiting to arrive at the mall. Walking inside, luckily not much people recognized me. But where is Top?

'Boo!' he said sheepishly, jumping infront.

'Is that supposed to be scary??' I joked.

'Ouch, why so bitter noona?' Top replied.

'So what movie are we watching?' I asked.

' What do you want? Horror? Romance?' He asked me, especially emphazing romance.

'Horror please~' I cooed.

I waited in the snack area, for Top to come back with our tickets. When he finally came back I pointed to the bar.

'FOOD!' I smiled.

'Of course noona you can't forget your food,' Top teased.

'Hmm, largest popcorn and that hotdog! Oh and also two sodas please!' I said leaning on the counter.

Top's POV

This noona really loves her food, but if it wasn't for this annoying cashier guy who keeps looking at Bom. It's like he hasn't seen a girl before.

' Thank you!' Bom smiled at the guy, walking away.

'Didn't you realize that guy was like head over heels for you?' I teased.

'Really? I didn't notice, mama loves her food!' Bom smiled taking a sip of her soda.

'Omo it's Top!!' a fangirl screamed. 'He's so handsome!!'

I looked at Bom, to see her reaction but all she was doing was gobbling food while walking. Seriously?

'Um, Bom can I take a picture with you?' a guy asked her.

'Sure,' She said handing me all the food.

What am I? Just a prop. This guy is really full of himself as he wrapped his hand around Bom's waist for the picture.

'Let's go,' I said annoyed, grabbing on her arm.

'That was rude,' she said taking the food from me.

' Well I'm sorry that guy was touching you...' I said coldly.

'Are you by chance jealous?' she smiled.

'Don't get ahead of yourself noona...' I teased.

'Oh really? Then explain the picture of me in your wallet...' she yelled running into the cinema.


Sorry shorter update. Will update more tomorrow. I'm worried my connection will go bad again, so I just wanted to post this now.