Chapter 7: Aren't I cute?

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

'You' the taxi cab said.

'Me?' I asked confused.

'Um, yes miss, I think yesterday a man was carrying you. It seemed like you passed out,' he informed me.

'Oh, can we please not talk about this uncle?' I asked still mad at Tabi. I told him the adress of our dorm.

'Are you okay?' he asked.

'Um yes...' I excused trying to fake a smile.

' Well, last night I told that guy to not take advantage of you,' He informed me.

' It seems like he didn't listen you..' I muttered.

' What did you say?' he asked me.

'Nothing...thank you,' I said giving his cash as I got out stomping to the elevator.

*knock knock* 

'Oh unnie, are you okay?' CL asked as she saw me angry.

I walked in, 'Um no! Why did you guys leave me with Top?' I screamed.

'Sorry unnie, we couldn't carry you so we asked Jiyong to help us but then he told Top to take care of you...' CL reasoned.

'Aigoo, that ert!' I screamed heading for the bathroom.

' Wait unnie!' CL shouted, as I turned around to listen to what she say. When I turned around she took a polaroid.

'Chaerin!!!' I shouted.

'Sorry unnie! You can go have a shower now...it's just that you look good in Top oppa's clothes,' she whispered flapping the polaroid in the air.

'Aish let me have that!' I grabbed it from her hands...ooh not bad.

' Wait Chaerin take a picture for me!' I shouted posing.

She quickly fashed the camera and gave me the picture, 'I look cute!' I complimented myself.

'Aigoo my unnie is so weird,' Chaerin said.

'I'm still mad at him!' I walked away.

' Why exactly unnie?' CL asked confused.

'Oh I don't know, maybe the fact he checked me out while he changed my clothes!' I said coldly.

'Seriously unnie?' CL shouted, 'Don't worry unnie I will kill him if i see him!'

'Hopefully!' I shouted back going inside the bathroom to have a warm shower.

I changed into my clothes, comfortable shorts and my favourite lollipop shirt.

'Yah get out of here! Unnie is still mad!' CL shouted.

What's happening now? I walked out to find Top standing in our dorm. Aish the things I want to do to him.

' TABI!!' I angrily shouted running towards him.

BAM.