Chapter 28: Never again

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

I was shaking as I saw the numbers going up, I was nearly at his office. *ding* the door opened and I looked up to fin YG there sitting down in his seat, as I nervously stepped inside.

'Park Bom sit,' YG said angrily. ' Where's Seunghyun?'

I took a seat infront of him, 'He was right behind me....' I said looking around.

'Nevermind, I'll talk to him later, do you know what happened and either help or kill your career?' YG said shouting.

'U-umm yes...I was careless,' I said crying.

' VERY careless!' YG shouted, 'I don't care if you have feelings for Top or what, you have to make sure that it's all a misunderstanding to the public.'

'Okay,' I said, wiping away my tears.

'That's not all, to make sure none of this happens again you can't see Top anymore okay?' YG said seriously.

'O-okay...' I said crying even more.

*ding* I looked up and saw Top in the elevator, I felt like running to him and hugging him. All this was too hard for me.

'Remember you can't see him, now tomorrow we'll make an official statement and say that it was all edited okay?' YG said.

'Okay...' I said again, edited? It was all real, that kiss was so real now it's all a big mistake.

I got up and passed Top as he got out of the elevator. He grabbed on my arm, as I tried to shake him off.

'Seunghyun let her go!' YG scolded him.

I looked back at Top, with all my strength i pushed him away and got in. I watched the elevator close, seeing Top left there standing. My heart felt like it was breaking.

Top's POV

'That's not fair! We love each other!' I shouted.

'Really she didn't say anything, all she said was okay, and that it was careless of her,' YG said coldly.

'She's scared of you! That kiss was something we both wanted, but not something we wanted the whole world to know!' I shouted.

'I'm your boss CHOI SEUNGHYUN, and if you care for her dream and all that she has worked for you will let her go,' YG said.

'I also love her that I would do anything to be with her!' I shouted.

'Too bad Seunghyun you're too late, she's agreed to never see you again,' he replied.

'That's not going to stop me from trying my best to be with her!' I yelled on the top of my lungs.

' She is going to release an official statement saying that it was all a misunderstanding...can't you see Seunghyun, she cares more for her career than you,' YG said.

'I don't care, why can't you let me have a chance with her?' I begged.

'She still has one year dating ban, why can't you wait?' he asked.

'Because I love her!' I shouted, clicking the elevator button.

'You are forbidden to be with her!' YG shouted.

' Why are you being like this?' I asked. *T-ara fans* 

' Just let her go!' he said.

'I can't...I've been hiding it for so long,' I sighed.

'If you've been hiding it for so long why can't you wait one more year? 2011 is going to be busy for 2NE1,' YG said.

'I'm not going to be busy, I can always be there for her,' I said.

YG let out a big sigh, 'Do whatever you want, but remember if you and Bom become an official couple I will terminate hers and your contract immediately,' he said.

I stood in the elevator, seeing the elevator doors closing right infront of me. I never knew YG could be this cruel, I thought he would always help us but this is too overboard. I need to find Bom.

'I will terminate hers and your contract immediately,' rang in my head again. I was already at our apartment building, I tried to knock on 2NE1's dorm door, but Bom wouldn't open. So i reluctantly went down to our apartment, and lying on my bed looking at the ceiling.

' What am I going to do?' I said out loud.

Bom's POV

I've worked so hard for this, I can't lose it just because I have feelings for some guy. No my auntie helped I can't disappoint her, I cried thinking about my aunt who is now in heaven. She helped me through my hard times, encouraging me to do better, without her I could've of never been in YG ent.

'I can't see him again aunt....' I cried, in my pillow.


Don't hate me for doing this to the wonderful couple. But this is the main point of my story...forbidden love. Will update later. be patient