Chapter 31: Holiday Mommy

Forbidden Love

 Bom's POV

It felt awkward gripping on his arm, but I had to act comfortable since there were cameras all around us.
 
'Bom...' Top said.
 
'Hmm?' I replied walking in the plane to find our seat.
 
' Why are you doing this?' Top said.
 
' Doing what exactly?' I said acting confused.
 
'Before you ignored me, not even caring if I was right next to me now you're all so close...' he said.
 
' Tabi let's just forget about that...can we just have fun?' I said, my voice shaking.
 
I looked away from him and heard him sigh, 'If that's what you want...' he replied, suddenly I could tell he was doing his best to act normal as he can, 'noona is an alien...' Top commented to the cameraman following his.
 
'Ani, you're the alien!' I said in disbelief, 'Aigoo our seat is here, I want the window seat!' I shouted running and plopping myself on the seat.
 
' This noona is really weird, it makes sense since her blood type is AB,' Top said.
 
'I heard that!' I shouted putting my bag down under the seat in front of me.
 
The whole flight was fun I guess, when the seatbelt light went off I forced Top to come with me and visit CL and Jiyong. We had fun going around the plane especially teasing Seungri for being lonely.
 
~~~
 
' Jeju-do island!' I shouted.
 
'Noona, you just said island twice,' Seungri commented as we got onto a mini bus.
 
' That's how I roll Ri, why you have a problem?' I replied.
 
'Aish Bommie unnie is too tough for you Ri,' Chaerin said.
 
'Yah Chaerin call me sunbae! SUNBAE!' Seungri shouted.
 
'You are ridiculous!' Chaerin commented as she sat beside me.
 
'Chaerin-ah! I missed you!' I said hugging her tightly.
 
'Aigoo Unnie! You talked to me on the flight and by the way how was sitting next to Top?' Chaerin asked quietly.
 
'Ah, we agreed to put everything behind us and act normal Chae! Now let's have fun!' I shouted.
 
We arrived at our hotel, as the bellboys took all our luggage as we check in. Thankfully Papa YG booked a presidential suite which has 4 rooms, perfect 2 for us girls and 2 for the boys.
 
'Me and Cl-roo in one room and you and santokki in the other, cool?' I told the maknae.
 
'Fine with me, at least I don't have to wait one hour for the bathroom,' Minzy replied.
 
'Hyung take me in your room!' Seungri begged Youngbae.
 
I approached the boys, ' What's wrong?' I asked.
 
'Ah, well Dae and me are sharing one room while GD and Top are sharing the other, and now nobody wants to take Ri in,' Youngbae asked.
 
'Aigoo, isn't that too rough on your maknae?' I asked suddenly patting Seungri's shoulder.
 
'Noona are you alright? Usually you would be on their side laughing at me,' Seungri said in shocked.
 
I opened my mouth pretending to be shocked, as I heard Youngbae, Jiyong and Daesung laugh. I looked up and saw Top staring at me blankly.
 
'If only you were a girl you could sleep in our room, goodluck,' I smiled.
 
'Really noona can I sleep in your room?' Seungri said with hope.
 
'Yah! I said if you were a GIRL, last time I checked you are a boy right?' I teased. 'Jiyong, since you and Ri share an apartment in Japan you take him in, arasso?'
 
'But...' Jiyong said.
 
'Aish I'm the oldest out of both groups okay? Now listen, Seungri you are sharing a room with Jiyong and Tabi,' I said.
 
Top's POV
 
'Noona you are too kind to me,' Seungri pouted.
 
'Aish, Jeju-do island is making me friendly, you should be thankful,' Bom smiled.
 
' There you go again with Jeju island island noona,' Seungri said.
 
'Yah, I know Jeju-do is making me friendlier but that doesn't mean I won't beat you up if you keep making fun of me,' Bom threatened him.
 
'Noona, take care of me, my hyungs are too mean to me,' Seungri said hugging Bom.
 
If I could shoot lasers with my eyes, Seungri would be dead right now. How could he hug her right in front of me.
 
'Aigoo, arasso, you are my baby Ri for this holiday okay?' Bom smiled hugging him back.
 
'Noona you are going to regret that, Seungri is mental,' I commented heading for the elevator.
 
'Yah hyung that hurts!' Seungri shouted.
 

 
This vacation is just starting. Sorry about updating slowly. Will update tomorrow.