Chapter 27: Get here!

Forbidden Love

Bom’s POV

‘Excuse me…’ I said, getting up.

I walked far enough for them not to hear my conversation, I took in a deep breath before clicking the answer button. I was about to click the screen, but someone grabbed my hand.

‘Let both of us talk to him,’ Top said.

I looked up at him, it will be better for me since I will have more confidence to talk. I nodded, putting my phone on loudspeaker.

‘Hello?’ I answered.

‘What is this?’ Boss shouted in the mic.

‘How did you know so quickly?’ Top asked.

‘Oh so Seunghyun is also there? Well a person uploaded a video of you both having a make-out session around corn,’ Boss said irritated.

‘How did that person upload it so quick?’ I whispered to Top.

‘That doesn’t matter Bom, I want both of you to get here back right now, I don’t care how you guys will come back just do it!’ YG said hanging.

I looked at Top worried, ‘What are we going to do? My dream is ruined all in one day!’ I cried.

‘Don’t say that we don’t know what will happen,’ Top said holding my hand.

‘Aish, how did that guy upload it so quick?’ I sighed, walking back to Chaerin.

‘Chaerin and Jiyong can I talk to you guys?’ I asked.

‘Sure what is it?’ Chaerin asked, as she walked along with us.

‘YG called and he wants me and Top to go back to the building…someone uploaded the video of me and Top already,’ I informed them.

‘Already?!?!’ Jiyong replied.

‘Yeah that quick hyung,’ Top replied.

‘But you guys can’t take the bus, we need to ride it later,’ Chaerin said.

‘But what are we going to use?’ I asked.

‘Bus!’ Jiyong said walking away.

‘Chaerin we can’t!’ I shouted, but Jiyong grabbed her along.

‘Aish that Ji,’ I shouted, walking back to Shin Young and the others, ‘We have somewhere to go, sorry.’ I bowed, as Top and I walked away.

A bus? Seriously. We walked until we found a bus stop, as I sat down thinking of the possible consequences.

‘Bom everything’s going to be alright,’ Top whispered holding my hand.

‘How can you say that? Your dating ban is done but mine isn’t yet I still have 1 year to go!’ I exclaimed. ‘My dream is in trouble now, can’t you see that?’ I shouted angrily.

Good thing the bus arrived after I shouted that out to Top, as I quickly got onto the bus finding a seat quickly. Top passed people screaming happily seeing a idol. He took the seat beside me as I closed my eyes and faced the window.  I took a nap trying to escape the reality.

Top’s POV

I stared at the beautiful girl sleeping beside me, she was mad at me. How can I blame her, I kissed her and now both of us are in trouble for my carelessness. I put the strand of hair covering her face behind her ear. How much I wanted to be with her. I sighed when I heard the bus driver calling out that the next stop was Seoul.

‘Wake up Bom,’ I whispered gently shaking her hand.

‘Hmm,’ Bom groaned, as she shifted in her seat.

‘Bom noona wake up, we’re going to arrive soon,’ I said, poking her.

‘Don’t call me noona, you make me feel old!’ Bom suddenly burst out, waking up.

‘You wake up weird…’ I commented, as I looked at this pretty frustrated alien next to me.

‘Just be quiet!’ Bom answered getting up from her seat scooting out to the aisle and walking to the door.

‘Yah wait up!’ I shouted getting up quickly.

I ran to where she stood, hailing a cab and sitting down quickly in the car. We sat there in silence until we arrived in front of our building. I paid the cab, but when I looked up I found that Bom had already gotten inside without waiting for me. Aish this girl.

I walked inside, spotting Teddy standing outside.

‘Hey Top, you and Bom are in big trouble…why did you have to kiss her there?’ Teddy asked. ‘But I have to say you guys were sharing a really hot kiss, how was it?’

‘Wrong time to ask me that kind of question, Bom noona is really pissed at me,’ I said, ‘Where are they?’

‘They’re on the 7th floor, goodluck Top,’ Teddy said going inside the studio again.

I got on the elevator clicking the 7th floor button. I’ve got to say I feel really guilty for putting Bom in this situation.

*ding*

The elevator door opened as it opened to reveal YG’s office, my eyes went straight to the red head girl crying. Bom.


One update! Thank you for being patient. Will try to update tomorrow.