Chapter 36: Crazy in Love?

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

'Love...' I heard someone whisper gently trying to wake me up.

'Hmm...few more minutes...' I groaned pulling the blanket to cover my head.

'Aigoo Unnie!' Chaerin suddenly barged in.

' W-what?' I said shocked putting the cover down.

'Omo...sorrry,' Chaerin commented covering her eyes, ' We're going to start recording soon...the cameras are going to be here in 1hr, get ready!' she said turning around as she exited the room.

' Why she cover her eyes?' I commented turning around to find Top I was laying on Top's bare chest. 'OMO! When did you take of your shirt?!?!' I shouted covering my eyes.

I heard him chuckle, 'Your older than me noona, don't neet act all innocent.'

'Aish still! Now Chaerin's innocent mind is ruined!' I complained, 'Answer me when did you take it off?' I asked.

'Since you were cuddling with me and you had a fever so you were so hot, so after awhile i gently pulled my shirt off to make it cooler for me to sleep,' he explained in one go.

I got up, but I felt my head aching as I moved too fast, 'Ouch.' I said holding the temples of my head, 'Get changed!' I managed stumbling my way to my bathroom.

I heard him laughing once I closed the door, ' See you later noona~' he shouted going out of the room.

I quickly had a shower drying my hair while I wore pants with a tank top, yes I had a fever last night, but the sun here in Jeju-do is so hot.

'This way is my room and Bom unnies!' I heard Chaerin say, she's probably showing around our suite for 2NE1 tv.

I stood there silently looking around our room, waiting for Chaerin enter with the camera. I quickly checked to see if there were anything that would show signs of Top. I heard the door open, as my eyes widened when I saw Top's shirt laid on the bed...that guy! Didn't he take his shirt when he left, I jumped on the bed awkward pretending to act cute as I hid Top's shirt under the blanket.

' Welcome~' I said in english, earning a giggle from Chaerin.

' Yupp everyone, that's our 8D Bommie~' Chaerin smiled.

' Wow so y!' I commented on seeing what Chaerin was wearing, 'Crack crack crack!' I said copying Seungri's Strong Baby.

'Aigoo unnie, let's go for breakfast then we're going to go horseback riding,' Chaerin said tugging on my arm.

'Horseback riding? Isn't Dara scared after last time she tried getting on a horse?' I asked walking out to see the other members.

'She doesn't know we're going there,' Chaerin whispered to me as we walked out of our room.

We walked inside the outdoor cafe, taking our seat. I just ordered some pancakes with some orange juice as I closed my eyes taking in the warm breeze of the ocean. But I was interupted my the ringing of my phone.

'Hul,' I said grabbing my phone. 'Eh?'

I read the text.

To: Love

You look pretty today~

From: Tabi

I looked up at Top who was looking at me and smiled back at him. Closing my phone shut.

' Wow, Minzy you're later than me!' I shouted as Minzy came running to our table.

'Andwae unnie! Dara unnie took so long having a shower!' Minzy excused sitting on my right.

'Hul! Is our maknae lying now?' Chaerin gasped, 'Dara unnie couldn't sleep so she had a shower like at 5.30 in the morning Minji,'

' Tsk tsk!' I commented, 'Yah Lee Seunghyun did you infect our innocent Gong MinJI!' I shouted emphazing the JI to make Minzy realize I was calling her by her real name.

'Hul~' Minzy commented as she gave her order to the waiter who walked away.

'Hmm...mashiketta~' I smiled happily as I took a bite of my pancakes.

'Camel noona!' Seungri shouted pointing at my mouth.

I looked at Seungri who soon, held back a squeal as I saw Top pinch him. ' Why you have a problem?' I smirked.

'Andwae...forget it,' Seungri sulked eating his food.

'Oppa really takes care of you huh unnie,' Minzy whispered in my ear.

'Not like Daesung doesn't,' I .

We got on the mini bus, as I took my seat beside Dara. 'Dara-yah~' I cooed hugging her.

'Aigoo, is our unnie going crazy?' Dara commented trying to push me away.

'Crazy in love~' Minzy butted in from the seat behind us.

I let go of Dara and gave Minzy a death glare, 'Do you want a hug maknae?' I asked cheekily getting up.

'NO!!' she shouted trying to push me away.

As I captured her between my arms hugging her tightly, 'Aigoo our maknae is so cute,' I commented patting her head.


Just a normal chapter I guess, there will be some moments of each couple in next chapter. Stay tuned!

I hope you guys will check my other story 'Queens and Kings' my new fanfic, replacing my second slot of writing.

Check it out: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53704/queens-and-kings-apply-open-daemin-seungri-skydragon-topbom-sundara

First chapter is out!