Chapter 19: Just a kiss?

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

We went inside the restaurant while I held onto Top's arm. This is fun! He helped me into my seat while he took the seat infront of me.

'I would like the steak please...' Top said.

I've never been here before, just follow him, 'I'll have the same please~'

' What would you want as your side order?' the girl said with a weird tone.

God she's pissing me off, stop flirting with him. Oh wait I'm his girlfriend for today. I took his hand on the table, playing with his fingers.

'Hon, I want corn...' I cooed, still playing with his hands.

'U-ugh...we will both have corn,' he stuttered.

I faked a smile at the girl as she walked away glaring at me. I let go of his hand fixing my hair.

' What was that for?' Top asked.

'That waitress was annoying, did you see how she tried to flirt with you?' I answered, 'She basically was only talking to you, she didn't bother about me.'

'Don't worry noona, I only see you....' Top teased me.

'Aish, no need to tease me Tabi!' I said bitterly taking a large gulp of water. Man, brain freeze, as I held the temples of my head.

'Too cold...' I muttered, but quickly grabbed Top's arm again, as the waitress came back with wine.

' Would you like some wine?' she asked Top, flashing a smile.

Gosh I felt like slapping her, 'I would like some!' I interupted her, while Top just chuckled.

As she poured me some wine and Top, but especially taking a long time to pour some for him. I glared at her, as she walked away smiling.

'Thanks..' I said coldly. 'Gosh she's so annoying,'

' Just calm down noona,' he smiled.

'Don't call me noona, call me something else for today, I feel so old.' I explained.

'Alright then...love,' he said looking down at the table.

It's so cute seeing him so shy, 'Not bad,' I smiled.

The waitress came back with out steaks, she stood infront of Top asking if he wanted anything else. But how could I resist? I cut a slice of steak and offered it to him before he could answer, making her leave us. I smiled in victory, as she finally retreated.

'Muahaha, corn~' I rejoiced nibbling.

I continued eating, occasionally feeding Top some of my steak when the waitress came. 

'Ah, I'm full noona....' Top said.

'ah-ah!' I said.

'Oops sorry love,' he said sheepishly, 'You gave me most of your steak, I like ate two servings of steak cause of you love...'

'Man up hon!' I smiled walking out of the restaurant.

We got on a cab, sometimes I wish Tabi knew how to drive, but I can't blame him, he must be traumatized. He walked me in front of our dorm. It was time for goodbye...but apart of me didn't want this one-day thing to last.

'Maybe we can do that again..' I smiled.

'Sure, it was fun,' Top replied.

'There's one more thing a couple has to do..' I said shyly.

' What's that?' Top asked dumbly.

God, you can't be serious you're asking me that. I gulped. Tiptoeing. I leaned in closer to Top, as I gave him a peck on the lips. I was about to knock, but instead Top turned me around and gave me a kiss. I was shocked, but unkowingly I started to respond, kissing him as our kiss got deeper. FInally his tongue entered my mouth, turning our small kiss into a make out.

'Oh no! Minzy your innocent eyes!' CL shouted covering Minzy's eyes, as the three of them, Sandara, Minzy and Chaerin stood there in shock.

I broke of our kiss, gasping for air, turning my head to my three members staring at us. 

'Oops...' I muttered blushing, unwrapping my hands around Top's neck.

'Oppa, your hands!' Chaerin shouted, pointing to his arms which were wrapped around my waist.

'Ah, sorry noona,' Top apologized letting go.

I could feel my face getting hotter, as Top and I stared in each other's eyes.

'U-umm I'll see you,' Top stuttered walking to the elevator. I couldn't help but laugh at his shocked state.

'Care to explain?' Chaerin asked, 'Let me get that for you,' she continued wiping my lipstick which smeared.