Chapter 41: Apology kiss?

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

'Nice shirt...' Dong wook commented touching the sleeve.

'Ah this,' I commented, 'I wanna change,' I said coldly.

' What's with all your mood swings?' he replied.

'It's nothing...' I answered. 'I just wanna take this shirt off,' I said.

I heard him chuckle, 'Don't do it where fans will see you,' he laughed.

' Why you do you boys only care about fans?' I answered, getting annoyed.

'Aish, Bommie I was just joking around,' he explained.

I didn't answer as we continued walking around, 'How about this? We go to a shop and let me buy you clothes that you wanna wear, then let's go for dinner, arasso?' he suggested.

'Sure,' I answered, as we walked up to his car.

Top's POV

' They're getting in the car...we need to follow them!' I said fustrated.

'Oppa let's just hail a cab,' Chaerin said.

'Yeah I agree with her,' Jiyong second.

'Fine...' I said as we stopped a car, 'Please follow that car ahjusshi,' I said leaning back.

' Why are girls so confusing?' I complained.

' Tabi what did you say to Bom unnie?' Chaerin asked, 'She was crying..'

'I don't know...after the water ride she offered me to wear the couple tee and I just by saying if she wanted the fans to know we were together.' I said taking a breath, 'Then after I don't why she got mad and just got you to wear it, then she ignored me.' I said innocently.

'Gosh, you guys say why girls are confusing? I say why are boys so dumb?' Chaerin said harshly, 'Unnie was hurt that you said that, she probably thinks you find the fans more important than her, caring about them and not caring about her feelings.' she explained.

'But I was joking...' I said.

'She doesn't know that, sometimes when you boys say something it doesn't seem like a joke, it seems serious,' Chaerin said.

'I need to talk to her,' I whispered.

'Don't ruin her dinner with Dong Wook...she hasn't seen him for a long time and you don't know how much she missed him, with all her stories that she has told me, I could see he was important,' Chaerin said.

I was about to reply but the car same to a sudden stop, ' The car stopped here,' the ahjusshi said.

'Thank you,' I said handing him some money as we got out.

Bom's POV

He parked his car infront of a shop as he dragged me inside, 'Pick anything you want, just make it quick,' Dong Wook said.

'Arasso~' I answered looking around, ' Wait where are we eating? I want to know if the dress I pick is suitable.'

'Aish girls...' Dong Wook, commented signalling his finger for one of the salelady to approach him.

I puffed my cheeks as I saw the saleslady trying to stay calm, beside Dong Wook was a good looking guy. Who knew my bestfriend who was a geeky nerd would turn into a handsome man...how cliche. I watched as the saleslady nodded as she gently dragged me to the fitting room giving me a dress. Eh? It's so fancy, I thought as I tried it on, luckily it fit perfectly.

Aigoo this stupid zipper, as I tugged on the zipper on my side. A tiny bit left, I panted as the zipper stopped mid way near under my chest. I kept on pulling on it but it didn't budge.

' Yah Bommie what's taking so long?' Dong Wook said impatiently asked outside.

'U-umm...just wait,' I replied, pulling on the zipper as I finally gave up, 'STUPID ZIPPER!' I shouted.

' Woah~ Bom if you need help just come out,' Dong Wook laughed.

'Aigoo, no let me try one more time,' I said as I panted tugging on it again.

'Aish Bommie just come out, it's not like I haven't seen you before...' he teased.

'Shut up! We were 5 and it was our parents' fault!' I shouted, 'They gave us a bath when we were LITTLE!' I empahsized the word little.

'Just be quiet and come out...' Dong Wook replied.

I took in a deep breath as I gathered my clothes before unlocking the door. Here it goes.

Top's POV

' What? Are they that close?' I said as we hid behind the wall.

' They were young,' Jiyong said, 'Imagine them little and having a bath,' he laughed.

I gave him a death glare, ' Wrong timing,' I said. 

I looked back as Bom came out of the fitting room shy, 'Just do it quick,' Bom replied as she turned right to Dong Wook.

My eyes popped bigger as I found Bom turn around exposing her side. Letting the side of bra seen and her slender waist show.

' That girl...' I muttered, wanting to barge in.

'Aish Bommie what did you do to the zipper?' Dong Wook laughed as he continued pulling on the zipper.

'Aigoo, just pick another dress then!' Bom shouted.

Dong Wook laughed, 'One more try,' he said as he successfully closed the zipper.

'Now come on, Dae Hae is waiting,' Dong Wook said linking his arm with Bom.

'Oh unnie is here?' Bom replied.

'Yup, so let's go meet with them okay?' Dong Wook said as they started to walk.

'Oh move!' I whispered as I pushed Jiyong and Chaerin behind the counter as Bom and Dong Wook passed us.

We watched the two drive away, 'Let's go,' I said dragging Jiyong with me, who caught Chaerin's hand. 

Bom's POV

We arrived at this fancy restaurant as Dong Wook gave his car keys to the valet. I saw Dong Wook smirking.

'Dare to mention before and I'll kill you,' I threatened.

'Arasso Bommie,' he said messing my hair.

'Lee Dae Hae,' Dong Wook said as the guy nodded leading us to the table where unnie sat and also their mother.

'Unnie!' I smiled hugging her tightly.

' Woah, our Bommie is so beautiful now, who knew you would be apart of one of Korea's most famous groups?' Dae Hae smiled.

'Eomoni!' I smiled hugging their mother.

'Aigoo, you are so pretty,' she smiled.

As I sat down, ' You and Dong Wook look good together,' Dae Hae teased.

'Ani unnie...' I replied sadly remembering Top.

' There's someone else,' Dong Wook answered.

I bit my lip trying to hold back my tears, 'Oh really who?' Dae Hae said excited.

'I don't even know if he surely wants to be with me,' I answered sadly.

' Why?' eomoni said.

' I think his fans are more important than me...' I said.

'Is that why you and Chaerin were wearing a couple tee?' Dong Wook asked, ' Which one is he? Top?' he questioned.

I looked at him and nodded, 'Yeah Top...he didn't want to wear it because he was worried for his fans...' I frowned.

'Aigoo you shouldn't cry,' eomoni said.

'You know what I just remembered, we have to shoot something for our show, so will you excuse, I'll leave first,' I said standing up.

'Bommie~' Dong Wook said, 'Just have dinner first,'

I sat back down, 'Fine, anyways we need to catch up on each other,' I said wiping my tears away.

'Bom~' a husky voice said, I turned around and found Top standing there.

' What do you want?' I said looking up.

'Just let me explain,' Top pleaded.

'You don't need to explain, I get it,' I replied.

'I told you to hold him back!' Chaerin shouted as she approached us.

'Just hear him out,' Dong Wook said.

'Can you just leave?' I asked Top.

He grabbed onto my arm as he dragged me into thr girl's bathroom. 'Excuse me sir, this is the ladies' room.'

'Can you please just give us some privacy?!?!' Top shouted as everyone scattered out of the bathroom.

' That's too rude,' I gasped as he locked the door.

' When I said, do you want the fans to know it was a joke,' Top explained cornering me.

'I don't care just leave me alone,' I replied.

'Don't you get it, I can't stand seeing you with another guy, no exception your bestfriend who helps you zip up ur dress!' He shouted.

'You followed me?' I said.

'Yes, I go crazy when you're out of my sight, can't you just forgive me?' he said getting closer.

'I don't know...' I replied.

'Please?' Top said as he put his lips on mine, as our lips clashed. I stood there frozen, but started to respond as he kissed me rougher. Gasping he held my thighs as he placed me on top of the counter as I wrapped my legs around his waist inching our bodys closer. His tongue locking with mine, as he lowered his head leaving wet kisses, until he stopped at my collar bone where he kissed the love bite he gave me yesterday at the yacht.

'I-I forgive you,' I said as my breathing was irregular.

I saw a smile appear on his face, 'I love you soo much,' he replied.


One update for the day. Quite a long update. Sorry if you got bored with this chapter. School started and our Chemistry teacher scared the hell out of me, she kept shouting at my classmates, so I kept jumping up a bit whenever I heard her voice. Hope you enjoy~