Chapter 10: Surprise Kiss?

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

I sat in my chair as stylist noona fixed my hair while Jiyong got his hair ready as well on my right. While Top was joking around with Kush. How childish of Top.

'Noona you ready! Let's go!' Jiyong said cheerfully while I tried to fake a smile. Ughh performing with Top how fun.

The ride to Kyungwon University seemed like hours. As Jiyong kept on practicing his rap, while I just stared outside the window. Meanwhil Top...oh I don't know what he was doing.

~~~

'Please welcome our next performers GD & Top with Park Bom!' The man said.

I usually love performing but today I'm just not in my right head to. uh-oh it's my cue.

oneulchorom byori bitnaneun bame
hengun-eui yegami uril bureune
areumdaun soriro jillojwo like this
like this like this

Oh yeah~

Forget about him Bom! And just enjoy this! I thought to myself moving my body along with the music. Having fun with GD as he held my hand. Oh no..SH*T. Now I have to do the head thing with Top, curse this choreography!

oneulchorom byori bitnaneun bame
hengun-eui yegami uril bureune

I moved Top's head to face, as he stared into my eyes. Omo my heart literally skipped a beat, what's wrong with me?

areumdaun soriro jillojwo like this

I put one of my hands on his shoulders...wow his body isn't that bad, aigoo bommie what are you think?

Like this like this like this~

Ugh why is he still looking my eyes, aish Bommie just look away! I thought to myself turning my head to the crowd...ouch maybe to fast. My neck! I continued singing while I put one of my hands on my neck trying to massage it.

'Are you okay...' Top whispered as he passed behind me.

'Yeh,' I whispered back still massaging my neck.

Finally once oh yeah was finished I stood backstage as they finished performing 'High high,' 'Knock out,' and 'Don't go home,' but while they were performing Don't go home, one of the back-up dancers couldn't attend and so they told me to be the main girl who dances in this performance.

'No no...I can't do that,' I replied manager 678.

'You have no choice Bom, sorry!' he replied pushing me onto the stage, I looked at out manager giving him the you're-so-dead look.

'Just go with the flow noona,' Jiyong whispered, I nodded trying my best.

Top's POV

Oh no, its the part where the girl either kisses Jiyong or vice versa. I wonder who's going to do it. I could only look from afar as the girl I liked. What? Top what are you thinking like? Tsk I must be sick. I looked closely at Jiyong and Bom as they both leaned in to give the kiss. What?!?! On the lips??

I didn't realize it myself but I clenched my fists after I saw what happened, when Bom turned around her face was red. Is she enjoying it? Ughh...

'Ooh, seems like Jiyong got lucky,' Youngdon said (one of the kwon twins).

'Yeh, Jiyong is lucky...' the other one replied him.

'Aish how am I supposed to perform if you two keep on bickering?' I complained.

'Someone's in a bad mood,' Youngdon replied.

I continued perform Don't go home, trying my best to ignore bom . 


Next chapted I will update later...what will happen next? Will Top tell Jiyong he was jealous??

You'll find out later!