Chapter 14: Choom Top!

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

Thank god Teddy was there to same me from that, but apart of me wished he didn't. Aigoo, Bommie come back to reality.

'Okay Bom, since Young Kwang can only come today, we can only do the scenes with him first, okay?' The director said.

'Arasso,' I said.

'So in this scene, you run to him okay? Going into a hug,' The director said.

Top's POV

Are you for real? That's the first scene you have to shoot? I stood behind the staff, as the song played and Bom ran to Young Kwang hugging him.

'No Bom! Make it look more real!' The director said.

'Okay!' Bom yelled.

She is trying to torture me? By purposely failing? I think she has tried around 10 times, until she finally got it. I bet if I was the actor we would get it right in no time. I smiled with the thought of that.

' Top you really like Bom don't you?' Teddy annoyed me again.

'I was just thinking about something hyung,' I said, 'I'm going to sleep in the van, wake me up when Bom's finished shooting arasso?'

'Fine, whatever you say...' Teddy replied.

~~~~

Bom's POV

'Good work,' I said bowing to all the staff. 'Good work,' I said once again waving to Young Kwang.

'Aigoo, I'm so tired,' I muttered to myself, massaging my back.

I went inside the van, to find Top sleeping. Oh my how can he look so good sleeping? I took off my jacket and put it over him, as I only wore my tank top and shorts. 

'Yo Bom, good work today,' Teddy greeted me, 'Omo noona did you like strip or something why are you only wearing that now?'

'Aish, you have weird thoughts and I put it on Top, can't you see he is sleeping?' I whispered.

'Huh!' Top screamed waking.

'Omo Top, you scared us,' I scolded him.

'Sorry noona, but whose is this?' Top asked.

'Oh that's mine, I thought you would need it since your cold,' I said shyly.

'Ani noona, you need it more. Later all the guys will stare at you.' Top said, 'Plus you're barely covered with your shorts and tank top.'

'Don't insult my clothes! It's what I'm most comfortable in!' I shouted.

'Fine noona, come on.' Top said grabbing my arm, leading me out the car, 'Manager I will bring Bom home after dinner.'

'How about me Top?' Teddy asked.

I looked at Top who glared at Teddy.

'Fine I don't want to be the third wheel anyways.' Teddy sulked.

'Ani, come on oppa! It's only dinner!' I rejoiced.

' Well if you suggest so...' Teddy said happily getting out of the car, 'So where are we going?' he asked placing his arms around my shoulders.

'Since you came along, why don't we just go there?' Top said pointing at a shop.

'So we're just going to eat samgyupsal??' Teddy asked.

'Uhuh hyung, since you came I was only going to treat Bom, but now since you have a big appetite.' Top laughed.

'Anything's fine with me. As long as it's food!' I screamed running to a table.

'3 servings of samgyupsal please!' I ordered, 'Also a bottle of soju please! Hurry up!' I shouted to Teddy and Top as they approached.

~~~

' Woah, Top slow down on the drinks.' Teddy said stopping him from pouring one more shot of Soju.

'Y-you know? People say I don't d-dance good.' Top said, uh oh he's drunk, 'I even practice alone in the studio, but nooo I'm still very bad! I'm CHOOM TOP!' 

'That's my cue Bommie, goodluck with him!' Teddy said running away.

'Aish, now I have to carry this guy all the way to big bang's dorm,' I muttured to myself, ' Top-shi pay now!'

'A-Arasson noona,' he said grabbing his wallet, but being drunk he dropped it.

'Aigoo, let me do it,' I said grabbing it, 'Eh?'


Will update later!