Chapter 12: Uh oh, I forgot!

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

Hmm, I stretched in my bed. Oh yeah today I'm going with Top! Yes. I skipped out of my room, heading to the kitchen.

'Unnie, why are you so happy nowadays?' Chaerin asked setting the table up.

'No reason? Why?' I asked cheerfully.

'Unnie!! Now I know why!' Minzy shouted running out of my room with my phone. My eyes widened.

'Make sure you look pretty like always noona~ See ya tomorrow at 4! Don't forget!' Minzy teased.

'Aigoo, when did our maknae become so cheeky!' I shouted grabbing my phone from her hand.

'So unnie, your going out on a date with Top oppa?' Minzy said coming closer with a cheeky smile.

'Only as friends,' I said shyly taking a spoonful of rice in my mouth.

'Omo! Unnie! We're going to be bridesmaids!!' Minzy shouted cheerfully jumping up and down.

'Yah!! We're only going to hangout as friend Minzy, don't get ahead of yourself.' I shouted.

Top's POV

Meanwhile ate Big Bang's dorm...

'Hyung! Come on breakfast's ready!' Seungri said banging on my door.

'Aish this rat!' I shouted, walking out of my room, and sitting down at the table.

'So what are you schedules today?' Jiyong asked, taking a seat.

'Nothing!' Seungri shouted.

'Same,' Youngbae and Daesung chorused.

I looked down on my food trying to avoid Jiyong's stare, 'And you hyung?'

Aish, this leader, 'Huh? I'm meeting someone later,' I replied.

' Who?' Seungri asked.

'None of your business now eat,' I said pointing at the food.

' Too bad hyung, since we are all free today we were planning to have a day out with 2NE1 girls,' Jiyong said.

I choked on my drink, 'Bom noona won't be here,' I muttered.

' Whyy??' Seungri asked disappointed.

'Aish our erted maknae, you really like noona's legs don't you?' Jiyong teased.

'No!!' Seungri shouted back continuing to eat his food.

'But seriously hyung you're going out with Bom noona?' Daesung asked curious.

'Ani, it's my way of saying sorry for what I've done to her,' I said making an excuse. ' Thank you for the meal!' I said quickly stuffing more food in my mouth, I need to get out of our dorm ASAP! I thought to myself, having a quick shower and changing. Hmm, maybe I should head to the studio and hang out with Teddy for awhile.

Bom's POV

Aigoo, when these girls found out I'm going to hangout with Top they all immediately wanted to doll me up, Fixing my hair and picking out clothes.

'Yah! We're only hanging out, no need to do this!' I yelled, untying my hair, and grabbing a pair of casual shorts and my favourite hoodie. When I came out I saw all thei faces annoyed.

' What?' I asked confused.

'Unnie you have to look pretty for this,' Minzy reasoned.

'Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean? I don't look pretty?' I retorted grabbing my bag and walking out of the dorm...wait I think I forgot something. Oh no!! MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT! I quickly got a cab to the YG building to find Teddy waiting outside with Top, with an angry face.

'Your late...' Teddy said.

'Sorry I forgot, but why is he here?' I asked pointing at Top.

' Why can't I go with you guys?' He smiled.

'Ani, it's fine with me,' I smiled back, ' Umm, what if we can't go and watch a movie later?' I whispered to Top getting in the van.

'It's fine, we can just go and have dinner right?' Top smiled.

Sure we can, I thought to myself getting giddy inside.


Will update later!