Chapter 18: One day relationship

Forbidden Love

Top's POV

'Oh really? Then explain the picture of me in your wallet...' Bom shouted as she ran inside the cinema.

What?? How did she? OH SH*T, now I remember, when I dropped my wallet at the shop and she...ughh!! Its okay, stay  calm, act like you didnt hear. But then won't I be like deaf not to hear that she basically screamed it out to the world. I walked slowly to our seats, trying to act cool, I found her sitting on the chair comfortably staring at the black screen waiting for the movie to start.

'So what do you have to say?' Bom teased as I sat down next to her.

'I-I only kept that picture because I looked good...' I excused, man that sounded better in my head.

She laughed, 'Seriously Tabi, I know you like me~' she cooed.

'Aish, just be quiet and watch the movie!' I said stuffing popcorn into .

Wow for a girly girl she really is strong, she didn't even wince a bit when the ghost came out. 

'This movie is too much...' I muttered to myself.

I wonder what Bom's reaction is, I turned around to find her sleeping. This noona is really different, I laughed at how her head moved as she didnt lean on something. 

' Hey youngman, why don't you be a gentleman and help your girlfriend...' an ahjumma whispered to me on my left.

'No it's not like that Ahjumma, we're not,' I said.

'I don't care, help her. Later she will have a stiff neck.' she scolded me.

I nodded my head, not wanting to fight with her. I roughly cupped Bom's cheek making her lean on my shoulder. She really is pretty when she's sleeping, peaceful unlke her active self. I slowly grabbed my phone not wanting to miss this moment to capture it. *Flash* Make it her contact picture, and it's perfect!! The movie finished, as she slept on my shoulder.

'Noona...wake up!' I whispered.

'Hmm...five minutes...snooze!' she said hitting my face.

What does she think I'm an alarm?!?!

'Yah! Noona wake up, the movie's finished!' I shouted.

She jumped up from her seat in shock. 'Aish Top, why do you have to be like that?'

'You hit my face thinking I'm an alarm saying snooze~' I teased.

'Oh sorry...dinner!!!' she rejoiced.

Really this noona? She basically ate all the popcorn now she wants to eat dinner? I stayed in my seat, watching her in disbelief.

' Why? Am I too pretty?' She teased.

' Aish you pretty? Pretty my ,' I answered.

She pouted, 'Come on then, just buy me dinner so I can go home,' she grabbed my arm tugging on me. I stiffened, I never had a girlfriend, especially since I was chubby when i was little. I couldn't help but smile at out skinship.

' Why you like it so much?' She interupted my thoughts.

'Ani noona, I've never had a girl do this to me...' I frowned.

'Seriously you are like a girl magnet Big Bang's T.O.P!!' she shouted.

'I only got thinner when I joined YG, I was fat as a kid...' I answered.

Bom's POV

Seeing him like that, I never thought of him having a soft side.

' Well let me help and be your girlfriend for the rest of the day!' I smiled.

'You don't have to do that noona...' he replied.

'Ani it's fine, I want to make you happy today!' I answered, 'Come on boyfriend....'

Top's POV

My heart skipped a beat when she said boyfriend. What's this Top?? Can I be actually falling for her?? She intertwined her fingers with mine, swinging it around.