Chapter 38: Bittersweet

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

'Be my girl...' Top whispered in my ear.

I could literally feel my heart skip a beat, when I heard his husky alluring voice in my ear, 'Yes...' I answered smiling.

'Really?!?!' Top exclaimed, I guess he was surprised with my answer.

' These past two days I realized how important you are to me...especially yesterday when you took care of me when I had a fever,' I replied, 'I've made a decision and...I'm ready to fight for us.'

'I love you Park Bom Lee,' Top said.

'I love you too,' I smiled as I felt him tighten his grip on my waist.

We had comfortable silence as all our horses turned back to the meeting area. Before I knew it, our ride was over as I reluctantly got off the beautiful stallion. I skipped my way to Chaerin who was quiet.

'Guess what...Top and I are officially together!' I cheered, happily jumping, ' We're going to talk to YG once we get back, what do you think?' I said excited still jumping as I held her hands, but I came to stop when I noticed she had a glum look on her face.

' Why?' I asked.

'Unnie!' Chaerin said as she hugged me tightly, ' I lied to Jiyong...'

'Aigoo, what do you mean?' I said her head.

'H-he asked me if I ever thought about him as more than an oppa...' Chaerin replied.

' What did you say?' I asked.

'I said I liked Teddy...what am I going to do unnie?' she cried on my shoulder.

I saw Minzy talking to Daesung...a tiny bit too close...like they're together, 'Hul~' I commented.

' What do you mean hul?' Chaerin said lifting her haid.

'Andwae, nothing,'I assured her wiping her tears away, 'Just let it all out Chae...and since I know you love Jiyong I know you'll be able to be with him one day.'

'You think so unnie?' she asked, as she hugged me even tighter.

'Unnie can't breathe!' I laughed, then I saw Minzy approaching us as I put up one arm to signal her to give us some time first.

I lifted Chaerin's head and looked her in her eyes, 'I know once you gather your courage you'll go and tell Jiyong he is the one you love, right?' I cheered.

'Right!' she smiled weakly.

'Fighting!' I shouted.

'Thank you unnie...what would I do without you?' she said.

'You might be the leader but I know how to deal with problems since I'm older,' I commented walking back to Tabi.

' What's wrong with Chaerin?' he asked.

'Is it that obvious?' I questioned.

' Well let me see...I saw Chaerin cry in your arms as you patted her head,' Top said.

'She loves Jiyong but she just can't find her courage to tell him that,' I explained.

'Oh!' he replied as his eyes widened.

' What?!?!' I heard someone gasped, as I turned my head to find Jiyong looking at us with wide eyes.

'You did not just hear that...' I said.

'Yes I did...I need to talk to her,' Jiyong said walking to the direction of Chaerin.

'Ji...give her some time...let her say that herself to you, wouldn't you feel better?' I asked.

He sighed, 'Yeah..I guess you're right.'


One update for the day. Had to go somewhere this morning til evening so I only had time now. Hope you enjoy~