Chapter 37: Horseback Riding

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

'Hul!' Dara said as we approached the area, 'T-this is where w-we went on horses r-right?' she asked nervously.

'Yeah...' Chaerin replied.

'You!' Dara shouted, 'You guys know I'm scared to ride on it...it's so big!' 

'Calm down unnie...' Chaerin replied, as I saw Dara puffing with madness.

~~~

'So how many of you guys know how to ride a horse?' the instructor asked.

Top's POV

'I rode a little bit when I was young,' Chaerin said.

'Anyone else?' he asked, he looked around and nobody said anything, 'I'll take that as a no then, so are you girls going to ride by yourself or go with a boy partner?' 

'U-umm...excuse me,' Dara said, 'I don't think I can ride,'

I looked ar Taeyang who seemed disappointed,'Don't you want to try at least?' the instructor asked.

'I tried last time...remember me from last year?' Dara said.

The instructor squinted his eyes, 'Ahh! You're the girl group 2NE1 right? Now I remember...fine but you should learn how to overcome  your fears,' he said.

'So partners or singles?' the instructor asked Chaerin.

I quickly looked at Chaerin and gave her my death glare, 'P-partners...' she replied.

'Okay then pair up,' he said going to the shed to pick the horses.

'I'll go with Tabi,' Bom said smiling.

'Jiyong?' Chaerin asked, as he immediately nodded.

'Oppa can I go with you?' Minzy asked Daesung with an aeygo.

'Sure,' he replied with a sun smile, 'Ri and Bae have to share a horse!' he laughed.

' T-that's just mean...' Youngbae complained.

'No choice hyung, so I'll be the girl and sit in the front arasso?' Seungri said.

'He's just happy he can be with someone for once, if not for Dara's fear he would be by himself again,' Bom teased.

'Okay, here's the first horse, who's going up first?' the instructor asked.

'Me!!' Bom yelled, 'The horse is so pretty~' she cooed patting the black stallion in front of us.

'1, 2, 3,' the instructor said as he helped Bom get on the horse, I couldn't help but stare at her legs wrapped around the horse.

'Hyung stop staring...' Youngbae whispered to me, I looked and found all the girls smirking at me.

' What?' I said innocently getting ready to get on the horse behind Bom.

'1, 2, 3' I whispered to myself, as I got on the back of the horse, my chest behind her back.

'Ready?' she smiled to me turning back.

We looked around at the others as they all got on the horse, especially Chaerin who did it better than the others. It was like all the couples were together except Seungri and Youngbae which we cracked up laughing when we saw them on the biggest horse to suppport both their weights.

'Hyung, take care of me~' Seungri pouted.

'Gosh eewww!' Bom shouted.

'Umm sorry to the cameras but this is a private walk so no cameras allowed, apologies,' the instructor said as we slowly took off following him on his own horse.

Bom's POV

I could feel my heart racing whenever my touched his chest, following the route.

'Be my girl...' Top whispered in my ear.

' W-what?' I gasped.

Chaerin's POV

'Andwae! You're supposed to hold onto the string while your arms are supposed to be around my waist...' I said whispering at the end.

'Yes boss,' he chuckled doing as I said.

'Don't you think this is romantic? Us on a horse going on this beautiful path,' Jiyong whispered, as I looked at the scenery we passed.

'Yeah it is...' I smiled.

'But honestly Chae...have you ever thought of me more than an oppa?' he asked seriously.

'U-umm,' I said, but in my brain I was saying YES! but my mouth couldn't say it out loud, 'I can't say Ji...'

' Why not?' Jiyong replied.

'I...like Teddy,' I excused as I closed my eyes trying to hide my lies.

'Right...'

*sorry all skydragon fans, don't worry they'll be together!*

Minzy's POV

' Who's your favourite BB oppa?' Daesung asked.

'Random question~' I answered, 'Hmm...'

' Can't I be your favourite oppa?' he asked.

I felt my heart skip a beat, 'U-uhh...o-okay,' I said trying to hide my happiness.

Once I got ahold of myself I took in a deep breath, 'Promise me, since you're my one and only oppa,'

'Anything,' Daesung said, I could tell her was happy I called him my one and only oppa.

'You'll always be there for me, through ups and down...' I said, 'I know it sounds cliche...but just promise me,'

'I promise my minkki,' Daesung replied as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

Seungri's POV

'Oppa do you like me?' I teased.

'Shut up Ri....' Youngbae said harshly.

' Wow I've never seen you be so mean!' I replied.

'Just shut your mouth before I push you off,' he said.

' What's wrong? Don't you wanna be with me?' I pouted turning around.

'Gosh Ri that's really weird, don't do that,' Youngbae answered, 'I wanna be with the noona in my heart...Dara' I whispered.

'Obviously...we've always known you guys have a thing for each other,' I scoffed.

'Shut it,' Youngbae said.


Last update for the day, hope you guys liked it! Sorry Darayang fans, just had to do that.