Chapter 32: Love...

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

We all walked inside our presidential suite. It was amazing it was enormous, I really loved how the kitchen was big, good for me to cook food~ 
 
'Unnie! Hurry we're going to the yacht now,' Minzy shouted.
 
'Now? But i'm tired!' I complained.
 
'Aigoo, I don't care just rest on the yacht,' Minzy replied tugging on my arm.
 
'Since when did our maknae become to so mean?' I answered, as I obediently followed behind her.
 
'Hurry unnie! I'm excited to go look at the ocean,' she said excited.
 
'Hul! Is everyone our already?' I asked, picking up my pace as I now tried to keep up with her.
 
'Uhuh unnie, so hurry!' Minzy said as she ran to our mini bus.
 
I quickly tried to catch up to her as I go inside and saw the only empty seat was beside Top...what a coincidence.
 
'Hey Tabi...' I smiled getting in the seat beside him.
 
'Hey noona...' he replied looking out the window.
 
I don't know why but my heart longed for him to call me love again, I missed how he used to call me that. The ride was quiet, as I was awkward sitting next to Top.
 
YG's Nephew POV
Aish my uncle just called me telling me his new plan, he rented a yacht, but I had to make an excuse saying that the camera's aren't aloud on the boat giving Top and Bom sometime together...my uncle is too weird.
 
Bom's POV
'Hurry!' I shouted tugging on the camera person.
 
'Ani we can't get on, new rule is that we can't go on the boat for safety reasons...' he answered.
 
'Really? But how come last year for 2ne1 tv you could?' I asked.
 
'New rules...just have fun okay? Just take pictures and we'll just show you guys having a good time, annyeong!' he said, waving.
 
We waved back at all the 2NE1 tv staff, I guess I could use this as an advantage and talk to Top...but after my promise to myself how is that possible? I sighed, turning to the other girls who were singing karaoke.
 
'My turn!' I said cheerfully, grabbing the mic as I picked Please don't go. I danced and sang the song having fun with Dara, as Top suddenly flashed back in my head...I can't take it anymore. Once the song finished I wondered at the back of the yacht taking a seat near the side of the yacht, close to the sea.
 
'Aunt please help me...I love him so much...' I cried looking up at the sky.
 
'Noona you okay?' I heard a familiar husky voice ask.
 
'Tabi?' I asked turning around as I wiped my tears away.
 
' Why are you crying?' He asked taking a seat next to me.
 
'N-nothing...just thought of my aunt,' I lied.
 
'Don't lie to me noona, you are really a bad liar you know? Has no one ever told you that?' Top teased.
 
'Yeah I've heard that...' I replied looking back at the ocean.
 
'But you didn't answer my question....why were you crying?' He asked again.
 
My tears rolled down my face again, 'It's hard...'
 
I let my tears flow down, as I sobbed but then I felt his chest against my head while his arms wrapped around me. I looked up to find that he was embracing.
 
'Let it out,' he whispered.
 
'It's so difficult, I can't think straight since you always pop in my mind...I remembered when you used to call me love, I missed that and how your lips touched mine,' I cried into his chest.
 
'Sshh...don't cry,' he said hugging me even tighter.
 
'D-don't get me wrong T-tabi, I want to be with you but my dating ban...' I stuttered.
 
' We can keep everything a secret until it's over?' Top suggested.
 
'Or how about let's enjoy this when we can?' I smiled smacking my lips onto his.
 
As I threw my arms around his neck, as he my lower lip. I couldn't help but let out a quiet moan as he entered my mouth with his tongue. His arms moving up and down my back, I wanted more as our kiss got rougher. We panted as he broke of our kiss, I thought it was over but I was wrong as he bent down to my neck and started and biting.
 
'Hmm...T-tabi,' I moaned, as he continued to the same area...is he trying to give me a hickey? It was too late as he gave it one last bite as he moved back up to my mouth kissing me passionately again.
 
'Love...' Tabi whispered in my ear , the name I've been wanting to call me again I finally heard. 
 
I didn't know what to do, the moment was bittersweet as I knew it was too risky to be doing this but I love being with him. Great I broke my promise to myself, not only that now I'm putting my career in danger.

Sorry if this chapter is poorly written...will try better on the next chapter. tired. Til tomorrow!