Chapter 13: Whipped

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

'So Teddy what's going to happen in my new music video?' I asked, leaning forward to Teddy.

'Ah well, Kim Young Kwang will be in this video with you. He will act like your ex who died, and during a photoshoot you see his spirit which you follow,' Teddy explained.

'Ah,' I nodded, 'But oppa, how come all the boys I'm with in my music video are like dead?' I asked confused.

'Aish, Bommie, what kind of question is that?' Teddy replied.

' Well you see in 'You and I' the guy died, now in 'Don't Cry' the guy is dead?' I said in disbelief.

Teddy laughed, 'I don't know Bommie, that's the director's idea.'

Top's POV

Ahaha, this noona is really something.

'Maybe Noona you are really meant not to have a boyfriend,' I teased.

She glared at me, 'Not funny Top-shi,' as she stuck her tongue out.

'So is this Young Kwang cute?' Bom asked Teddy.

'Aish, here,' Teddy said showing him a pic on his phone.

'Oo~ not bad,' Bom said smiling.

I of course couldn't help but look, who is this guy?

' Woah Top, what's with your clenched fist?' Teddy asked me pointing at my hand.

'Huh?' I asked confused looking at my hand, that's weird. 

'Do you like Bommie?' Teddy asked.

' Aish, what's with everyone asking me that?' I said.

'Fine, just forget that I asked,' he replied putting his hand up in defeat.

' We're here,' 2NE1's manager said, or as they called him 678.

We all got out of the van, as Bom skipped happily inside.

'Hello,' a guy said, probably Kim Young Kwang.

'Hi!' Bom replied happily, ' Wah, you're so handsome,' she complimented.

'No, you're prettier,' he replied smiling.

Ugh, this is disgusting. I can't take this, I grabbed Bom's hand.

' Why?' Bom said trying to wiggle my hand off.

Think Top, think, 'Stylist noona wants to see you now,' I excused.

'You could've of just told me instead of grabbing me from our conversation,'  Bom said.

'Sorry noona,' I chuckled.

'Stop calling me noona, it makes me feel old,' she comlpained.

'Then what should I call you? Baby?' I teased turning around to face her.

'Ouch,' she said bumping into my chest. 'U-umm nevermind just call me noona,' she smiled awkwardly running to stylist noona.

I waited outside, as she got dressed and ready for the shoot. Wow, she really is pretty.

'So what do you think?' she smiled twirling around in the dress.

'You look pretty noona, like you always do,' I teased.

'Aigoo, stop that,' she said blushing. 'Anyways, it's cause of this Alexander McQueen dress which is so beautiful!' 

'No noona, its because you're very pretty,' I smiled, leaning in closer to her face.

Bom's  POV

My heart literally skipped a beat, when his face was just a few inches from mine. Kiss him. No what are you thinking.

'Noona, let's have fun later at dinner,' He smiled, still a few inches away.

'Bom, Oh! Sorry for ruining your little love scene, but Bom you have to record now,' Teddy joked.

'O-Oh okay,' She replied leaning away and walking away.

Top's POV

'Dude, you like her,' Teddy teased puting his arm around me.

'AISH!' I said to him bitterly, and following Bom.


Sorry if this chapter bores you, will make the next chapter better!