Chapter 29: Heartless

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

It's been two weeks since YG and I had made the public statement. Most people didn't believe that it was a misunderstanding, while others wanted me and Top to be together. I sighed as I got changed and went out of my room.

'Hey girls,' I smiled, walking up to kitchen table, ' What are we going to do today?'

'Unnie today's our first performance of lonely on YG on air.' Minzy said.

'Ah right,' I replied sitting down

My phone rang from my room, I ran inside and grabbed my phone to see an unkown number...but I knew what number it was, Top. He's been trying to convince me to face YG, telling Chaerin and Minzy to pass along the message. He even sent Jiyong to tell me. I walked back to the table with the phone in my hand as I clicked ignore.

'Do you like oppa?' Chaerin asked, as she put a spoonful of rice in .

I froze in my seat with the sudden question, 'I-I u-mm...My aunt who passed away helped me alot to make my dream come true, I can't let some feelings ruin what I've worked hard for,' 

'Unnie that's not what I asked, it's a yes or no,' Chaerin said.

'Yes Bommie,' Sandara second.

I stared at Minzy who opened , I gave her the death glare before she could speak.

'A little bit,' I whispered quietly.

'Come on girls, we have to get to the YG building,' our coordi noona called.

'Unnie we all know your heart is suffering...maybe you should try begging papa YG,' Chaerin said.

I let out a sigh, 'It's okay if my heart suffers a bit, as long as I'm with you girls I can forget about him,' I faked a smile.

I didn't know if they knew I was obviously lying, my heart ached whenever I thought about Top. The kiss that I always felt on my lips, but now I can't even meet him. We got on the van, as I shut my eye trying to stop my tears from rolling down. We walked out of the van, as manager 678 opened the door for us, right then the memory of Top opening the door for me. The day where I hit the door so many times, I wish I could do that again. What's wrong with me? Why can I only think of Top?

'Noona!' Jiyong shouted.

'Eh? You're back from Japan?' I asked confused.

'Aish, noona you don't miss me?' Jiyong pouted.

'Hul! Stop that it's weird!' I gasped, walking to the studio with Jiyong.

' W-wait!' Jiyong suddenly shouted, I turned around to look at him, 'U-umm nevermind noona...' he smiled scratching his neck.

'You're weird,' I said following CL inside.

When I saw the person there joking around with Teddy, my heart fell. I wanted to run away but I couldn't YG was there sitting, I had to act like nothing was wrong. Remember don't talk to him.

'Hey oppas!' Chaerin smiled greeting Top and Teddy.

I told all the girls, about YG telling me not to talk to Top, but I guess the Big Bang boys weren't aware of that.

'Go talk to him,' Jiyong whispered in my ear.

'I have better things to do...' I said, sitting down next to Dara and warming up my vocals.

Top's POV

I could see Bom was trying to avoid looking at me, I wanted to talk to her so badly. She never answered my calls nor my texts. I guess she blocked my number. This is my chance, I walked to her.

'Remember I will terminate both yours and her contracts,' YG whispered in my ears.

My head immediately jolted up and I saw him staring at me. I sighed and walked to the computer.

'Hyung, why aren't you talking to Bom noona?' Jiyong asked me.

'It's complicated, I cant....' I answered looking at YG.

Jiyong followed my gaze, 'Boss YG?'

'Nevermind...' I said.

'Oh yeah, 2NE1 Tv Season 3 we are going to start shooting today and as my gift for you both groups 2NE1 and Big Bang are going on a 3 day vacation on Jeju-do!' YG announced.

Bom's POV

When I took in what Papa YG said, all I could think about was how am I supposed to avoid Top.

'Eh?' I said.

'Yes Bom,' YG smiled.

How could he smile just like that?

YG's POV

When are these two going to realize that they have to fight against me to be together? I am so inspired by how determined Top is to be with Bom...but on the otherhand Bom is too afraid to lose her career. If only she knew I was happy for them to be together. They should use this holiday as their chance. I need to help them, but how?


Papa YG's thinking is not what they thought right?