Chapter 25: Corn field?

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

'Eh?' I said, stepping inside a bus.

(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_X-GRn3dI2Bk/TSM9TB9oG7I/AAAAAAAAAB0/3Lt48Enpn0k/s1600/2ne1+blackjack+tee.jpg) *Bom is wearing that shirt with shorts.*

'Come noona, we have to get there, so stop eh-ing and just get in,' Seungri said pushing my back.

'Ouch why so mean?' I asked.

'There's something you guys should know about Seungri...he's not a boy, he's a girl and it's the time of the month for his you know...' Jiyong teased.

'No wonder~' I replied.

'Yah! Hyung that hurts!' Seungri shouted.

' We all know that Seungri is a boy, so just be quiet and get in,' Top said seriously.

Everyone didn't dare to disobey him, Top looked scary. So we all just listened and grabbed our seats. I sat in the very back, with Jiyong next to me, while Daesung sat on my right while Minzy and Chaerin sat next to Daesung accordingly. Sandara sat next to Taeyang, while Seungri sat on the seat next to theirs, while Top sat by himself in the front...what's wrong with him?

(http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/263618_10150217389699116_691144115_7173645_776376_n.jpg)

We arrived at Yuchiri, as I woke up on Jiyong's shoulder, I guess we both fell asleep as he was snoring as he laid his head on mine.

'Come on, the opening is going to start soon,' their manager said.

We all got up, as we walked off the bus. Here we go.

'Now welcome Big bang and 2NE1!!' Shin Young shouted, to the cameras as we walked inside.

To be honest I felt really sleepy, almost felt like I was about to collapse on the dirt sleeping.

' What's up we're 2NE1!' we smiled, introducing ourselves.

'Hello, we're Big Bang!' the boys introduced themselves.

'Aish, Narsha don't be like that,' Shin Young said, as Narsha shyly shaked hands with the Big Bang boys.

'Aigoo, Tae Woo wipe that big grin off your face,' Hara shouted, as I turned around to see him staring at us. 

' Can you please sing a song for us?' Shin Young smiled, at Jiyong.

' Wah, cute~' I whispered, Shin Young is really cute I wanna pinch her cheeks.

'I hate this love song~ I hate this love song,' Taeyang sang, as the boys put on a mini performance, as we stood there awkward.

'So handsome!' Sunny screamed.

'Shin Young-ah, you know what I heard Park Bom say? you're cute,' Tae Woo announced.

As Shin Young started to do aegyos, 'Park Bom-shi, you know you're the second eldest girl here after Narsha?'

I held my neck, 'Yeh...' I frowned.

Top's POV

Bom frowned when Shin Young said, she is the 2nd eldest girl here...how much I wanted to walk up to her and hug her, but I can't I've been acting like a jerk today. It will be too weird.

Bom's POV

'Yah, Hara don't do that, that's CHEATING!' Shin Young shouted, as Hara shyly held Top's hand.

Oh I guess Top would be happy. 'Yah unnie! My hand!' Chaerin whispered.

'Ah sorry...' I apologized, I didn't know I was squeezing her hand.

'There's this weird rumour I've heard,' Shin Young started, walking infront of us girls, 'Someone...especially a girl and a boy have this thing, search online and you will see alot of video of this couple...G-Bom!' she screamed.

What me and Jiyong? Yeah we are close but only friends. 'Yah noona, you're hurting me here,' Tae Woo commented.

'Be quiet!' Shin Young shut him up, 'Let's share a quick glance!' she announced grabbing me.

'Chaerin~' I shouted, as I was dragged away.

'Unnie, calm down,' Chaerin smiled.

'You know people misunderstand our relationship...we're only bestfriends, nothing more,' I said.

'Oh really noona?' Seungri said, walking out with his phone, why do I have a feeling I wanna kick that maknae. ' What's this then?'

He showed the picture of me sleeping on Jiyong's shoulder, while he slept on my head. I didn't really realize but we were kinda cuddling.

'Yah BREAKING NEWS! YG couple Bom and G-Dragon~' Shin Young stated, 'You will see that on news tomorrow, now ready? 1, 2, 3,'

I stared into Jiyong's eyes, but come one, how could I take it seriously? After 5 seconds I burst out laughing.

'Yah Park Bom is not of this world...' Shin Young said, as I didn't notice I was laughing my belly button off, until I looked at Top...he was there standing like a tree, glaring at me. All my joy just drained away, when I came to a sudden stop.

'Be quiet!' their chief Juhyeon shouted.

'Okay we will split into two groups, one will harvest corn, while the other plants potatoes, now decide on your teams!' he continued.

'Can I go on the corn team? With Chaerin and Jiyong?' I asked Shin Young.

'Yah you're too cute to resist,' Tae Woo butted in, 'I'll be in the corn team with, Bom, Chaerin, Jiyong, Seungri, Top, Hara, Sunhwa, Narsha, cool?'

'Cool! I'll be with Taeyang oppa, Daesung oppa, Sandara, Minzy, Sunny, Hyomin, Yuri and Hyuna, Let's go!' Shin Young said, linking her arms with Taeyang.

'Daesung...' Taeyang said.

'Yah! Am I that freaky?' Shin Young commented.

~~~~

Narsha was nice, she lent me some pants for me to wear over my shorts, as we walked over to the corn field.

'Uksusu!' I smiled, running.

'Noona is really weird,' Seungri shouted.

'Yah shut up!' I shouted, once we finally reached the field. 'So what do we do exactly?' I asked.

'Okay, to know if a corn is ready to harvest, you see if the silk is long enough and if it is soft and moist, okay?' Tae woo informed us.

'Like this one, is long and soft,' Tae Woo said. 'Split into partners then starting picking okay?' he said walking away.

'Yah where are you going?' Hara screamed.

'Going to check up on potato team,' he shouted back. 

'Aish that bear,' Hara sighed as she turned back.

'So how we split? Just pick who we want?' Hara suggested.

'I guess so, Jiyong!!' I smiled, walking up to him.

'Yupp! I remember our promise,' Jiyong whispered, as I smiled.

'Chaerin be my partner?' Seungri asked.

'Ani, I wanna be with Narsha unnie!' Chaerin smiled, walking up to Narsha.

'Sunhwa?' Seungri asked, 'Besides last time when Shin Young called me I said you are my favourite right?' he smirked.

'Arasso,' Sunhwa replied.

'Hyung you have to be with Hara,' Seungri nudged Top. 'You don't have to hide your happiness.'

I looked at Hara, who was blushing,am I actually jealous? I thought to myself pulling a corn.

'You should be happy you can be with your ideal girl,' I whispered as I walked behind him, pretending to get a basket.

'Yongie! You carry and I'll pull okay?' I told Jiyong, pushing the basket to him.

'Yongie? Seriously unnie? That's why people think you guys have a thing,' Chaerin commented as she picked corn next to us with Narsha.

'Yah, Chaerin, it's okay, Bom and Jiyong are close its understandable...' Narsha butted in.

Right then, I felt a hand drag on me, pulling me into the cornfield. Man you can easily get lost in this place, with all this corn.

'Hello?' I shouted.

'Bommie!! Where are you unnie!!' Chaerin shouted.

'I'm her-' I shouted, but stopped when a hand covered my mouth, I looked up surprised to find Top with me.

'I've been wanting to do this,' Top whispered as he leaned in for my lips.

No this was wrong, we could easily get caught, but my feelings actions didn't listen to my brain, as I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to be against mine. We kissed, the kiss I've been longing. Our kiss turned from a peck to passionate to rough, as we desired for more. He entered my mouth with his tongue, as I obediently opened my mouth for a better entrance. I could taste him, peppermint.

'Yah unnie! Omo!' Chaerin shouted, as I felt her standing behind me.

I broke of our kiss immediately, as I turned around to find her standing behind us with the cameraman...I guess they captured our little scene. We're in deep doodoo now.


Quite a long chapter. I don't know why this was longer than expected but I wanted to end my holiday with this. SInce I have school tomorrow, I can only write one chapter for each story and because I've been thinking about this for quite awhile I had alot to type so it's longer than usual. I hope you enjoy it. My holiday is done...sad. But I will still update regularly during school days.