Chapter 6: Busted

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

I shifted on my left and then to my right. This is weird, its not my bed. I sniffed the bed, this isn't mine. I quickly opened my eyes. Where am I? Aigoo my head hurts. Uh-oh nature call, I got up.

'Ouch!' someone shouted.

'huh?' I muttered looking down, OMO I stepped on Top. 'Omo Top-shi sorry~' I said kneeling down on his side.

'Noona? Why did you step on me?' Top muttered half alseep, 'After how I helped you last night...'

'Sorry Top-shi, I will cook you breakfast~ and plus I didn't see you down here.' I said going inside the bathroom.

Once I looked in the mirror, omo I'm a mess. I brushed my hair roughly  suddenly realising I was wearing Top's clothes. Does that mean...oh hell no! Ugh, No Bommie just calm down and cook him so breakfast, I'll get him once he's awake. I quietly went outside, walking to the kitchen looking for food. Ugh, of course these boys don't have food. I just decided to just cook pancakes since they only had ingredients for that. I quickly went to work, trying to cook pancakes.

'Oh noona, do you know what you did last night?' Jiyong said walking out of his room tired.

I tried to think hard about what happened, but I just can't, 'You could've of said goodmorning first but no...I don't remember anything. tell me! It's not like I did something embarassing...'

'Oh...you really don't know noona?' He asked, ' Well I gotta admit you were kinda embarassing...you were dancing on the bar like a e noona, you were also drinking vodka while dancing....'

' What? Are you sure? I don't think I'm that wild....' I said embarassed. Continuing to cook pancakes.

'Oh noona I was sure, you were dancing like this,' Jiyong said, grinding his body in the air pretending to hold a bottle.

'Aish, okay I get it!' I shouted throwing a cloth at him. 'OH Ji...was Top the one who soaked me in water last night and changed me? Because my hair was obviously wet since it's all knotty...' 

'Oh I guess it was Top, noona he could of looked at your body while he changed you...' Jiyong teased.

'Aigoo!' I shouted covering my body with my hands.

'Goodmorning Ji...did Bom noona leave already? She stepped on my stomach for crying out loud!' Top said.

' Well goodmorning Tabi! I'm sorry I stepped on you,' I said placing all the pancakes on a plate.

'Oh Top hyung...you changed noona into your clothes right?' Jiyong asked, I shot Jiyong the your-going-to-regret look.

'Huh? u-umm yeh..' Top replied scratching his back.

'Did you check noona's body out?' Jiyong teased.

Top's POV

Why Jiyong? Do you always have to predict these kind of stuff.

'N-no! I don't take advantage of drunk women...' I replied stuttering.

'Oh really hyung? Not even just for a second?' He asked me again, as I looked at him with disbelief.

'Ji...of course I did. I'm a guy, I only looked I didn't do anything naughty....' I whispered to him, I looked at his face as his eyes widened.

'N-Noona! He look-' I covered his mouth.

'Ouch! KWON JIYONG!' I shouted.

'N-noona he checked you out! While he changed you!' Jiyong shouted hiding behind Bom, who was obviously getting mad.

' Wha?? Ji! I didnt say that!' I reasoned.

'Oh don't lie hyung you just said that!' He shouted back at me still hiding behind Bom.

' T-tabi did you look at my when you were changing me?' Bom said, clenching her fists. oh she's obviously getting pissed.

'I-I...' that was all I could say.

'I feel so violated!' She shouted hitting my arm.

'N-Noona it's not like I did anything else...' I said.

Bom's POV

'Aish, still!' I washed my hands.

I stomped my way out of their dorm. Not caring that I was wearing Top's clothes. I would do anything just to get away from here. I quickly hailed a cab.

'You!' the taxi cab said.


Will update tomorrow!