Chapter 33: Game

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

We stayed there for awhile, as I rested my head on his chest looking at the sea. Until Chaeirn called us.

'Promise me we'll keep this to ourselves?' I said.

He nodded at what I said, but I could see the disappointment in his eyes as he heard my words.

' What is it?' I asked skipping inside to find the other members sitting in a circle. 

' Where's Top hyung?' Seungri asked.

' I don't know, he was right behind me,' I said looking around.

'Ah hyung sit here!' Seungri shouted as Top walked in.

'Yah! I'm taking care of you but you have a seat for Tabi?' I shouted.

'Sorry noona, you can sit here then,' Seungri pleaded.

'Aigoo, I'm abandoning you, you bad guy,' I replied, 'Scoot over Ji,' I said pushing Jiyong so I can sit next to Chaerin.

We all sat in a circle, the seating was as Me, Jiyong, Seungri, Top, Minzy, Daesung, Youngbae, Dara and Chaerin who sat on my right.

' What are we doing anyways?' I asked getting comfortable in my seat as I leaned on CL's shoulder.

'You guys remember Boys over flowers?' Chaerin asked.

'Of course!' Dara replied.

'Yah we all know you know Dara, you went crazy for F4, but anyways Chaerin, yeah what about that?' I asked.

' They played a game like truth or dare, but there's only truth. We spin the bottle one time only and the person picked gets to ask any person in the circle any question, but if that person doesn't answer the punishment is a kiss. But in Boys Over Flowers the kiss was only on the cheek...in our game you can kiss wherever, on the cheek, the forehead or even the lips...' Chaerin explained.

'Yah CL-roo when did you think of this kinda game?' I asked.

'Aigoo unnie, I was just passing through channels and I came across the encore of Boys Over Flowers and they were doing the game...and I wondered it would be fun with us, it's not like we're going to do anything naughty right?' Chaerin asked.

'Yeah noona, it's only a game,' Seungri said spinning the bottle.

'Ah whatever, it's not like I have something to hide, I can easily answer all the questions you guys throw at me,' I said confidently.

'Oh and one more rule I wanna add, we will have a vote at the end of each answer to see if we believe if it's true or not, if we think you are lying the punishment will still be a kiss, arasso?' Chaerin said.

I gulped, no calm down Bom it's not like anyone will ask you a hard question. When the bottle stopped spinning it pointed at Jiyong.

'Me?' Jiyong said, 'Hmm...Chaerin, do you like me?' he confidently asked.

I heard Chaerin laugh, 'You? N-no way,' she answered.

'Gojitmal,' I shouted. 'I'm so sorry but I love you Kwon Jiyong~' I sang.

'Yah unnie!' stop teasing me!' Chaerin pleaded.

'Too bad you started the game!' I teased, 'Yah Jiyong you can kiss Chaerin!'

' Well if you say so~' Jiyong replied crawling his way to Chaerin.

'Yah!' Chaerin shouted, as Jiyong leaned forward.

'Aish!' we all complained as Jiyong only kissed Chaerin on her cheek.

'Unnie are you a ert?' Chaerin asked as she looked at my disappointed face.

'Oh be quiet, and just ask the next person,' I answered.

'Fine...Top oppa, do you love someone?' Chaerin asked, changing the atmosphere to a serious one.

'U-umm...yes...' Top replied almost inaudible.

'Yah hyung don't lie we know you like someone!' Seungri teased.

'Are you deaf maknae? Didn't you hear him say yes?' Jiyong whispered.

'Oh...' Seungri said.

We all became silent as I looked up at Top to find him staring at me, I quickly avoided his gaze looking at the floor.

'My turn right?' Top said.

I looked at Chaerin who nodded, 'Bom noona,' Top replied.

I looked up at him, ' What?' I asked.

'Do you like someone?' he asked.

I sighed, 'No...' I said, looking at the floor.

'Noona, you're obviously lying!' Seungri shouted, 'Kiss her hyung!'

I stared at Seungri, giving him my death glare, but it was too late as I saw Top get up walking towards me.

'This is unfair, why are all the questions about liking someone?' I complained.

Top grabbed my arms forcing me up, I looked in his eyes. It's not like I didn't want to kiss him but not infront of the other members.

'I'm sorry I have to break your promise,' Top said as he lifted my chin.

I closed my eyes trying to stop my tears as I felt him place his lips ever so softly on mine. I didn't want to respond but my movements didn't listen to me as I kissed him back passionately. I his lower lip as he entered my mouth with his tongue. Getting caught up in the moment I tiptoed to match his height. Opening my mouth more for a better entry for him, as his tongue clashed with mine.

*cough cough*

We broke of our kiss panting as I realized my hands were tangled in his hair meanwhile his hand was right above my lower back nearly touching my backside. I gently pushed him away as I saw Daesung covering Minzy's eyes while Jiyong and Chaerin stared at us.

'Care to explain?' Jiyong said.


I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, will update again later.