Chapter 34: We'll help you

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

'So let me get it straight, YG said that to you both?' Jiyong gasped.

'Yes Ji, he did,' Chaerin said. 

Top and I explained all that YG had said to both of us. My members weren't surprised as I had already told them but the big bang boys were.

'I-I didn't know he could be like that...' Bae said.

'I also thought that,' Top said.

'Its okay hyung and noona, you guys be all close you guys want on the yacht but once we get back to shore we'll try our best to divert the camera so you both have quality time together, okay?' Jiyong said.

'You guys are too sweet...' I smiled at them. 'But you guys can only do that here once we're back in Seoul, you guys can't do this since YG will be there...' I said sadly.

'Don't worry we'll find a way, to be together and still have your dream,' Top comforted me taking my hand in his.

'Excuse us...' I said grabbing Top's hand leading him to the deck. 'Sit~' I pouted, as he obediently sat down on the ground.

'Let's just stay like this for awhile,' I said sitting in between his legs laying back on his chest, as he comfortably wrapped his arms around me kissing my head. Before I knew it I dozed off.

'Unnie! Strawberries!' Chaerin suddenly shouted, a I immediately jolted up shocked.

'Omo what happen?' I said, 'Ah fruit,' I realized laying back on Top's chest.

'You guys are too sweet together~' Chaerin commented putting the plate down, as she walked away.

I was about to bite into a strawberry when Chaerin came back running with the polaroid camera, 'Smile!' she said. Being the 8D person I am, I leaned back on Top and smiled.

'Happy couple,' she said giving us the picture. 'Oh yah remember this?' Chaerin said passing us another picture.

I immediately recognized it...it was the day I got mad at Top for changing me into his clothes. I posed in the picture happily smiling in his clothes. 'Ani! You can't see this!' I shouted hiding the picture as I placed it under my and sat on top of it.

'I'll leave you two,' Chaerin teased walking away.

'Can I please see?' Top pouted.

'No...it's a secret,' I answered unsure.

'I'm asking you nicely...' Top replied.

' What do you mean?' I asked confused, then it suddenly hit met as he started tickling me forcing me to get up as he grabbed the photo which I sat on.

' What?!?!' Top exclaimed as I fiddled with my hair, ' Weren't you like pissed at me this day? But your happily posing here,' he said.

'U-umm...well I looked cute and I was planning to upload it on Me2day but I never got the chance,' I answered.

'Huh, if the fans saw this they would know it's mine...you know this was specially given to me by my fans?' Top asked.

'Nope~' I said carelessly sitting back in between his legs grabbing a strawberry. I took a bite, 'Mmm mashiketta~' I smiled chewing on the strawberry, biting another piece off, as I watched Top stare at the pic.

'You should taste it,' I said, teasing him as I put a strawberry next to his mouth as he opened but I ate it before he had a chance to even taste it.

He looked up at me and started laughing, ' Why?'

He didn't answer but he just wiped away some juice from the strawberry on my chin, 'Oops...' I smiled sheepishly.

'If you won't let me taste it...let me just taste it from you,' Top said seductively leaning forward.

'ANI!' I shouted quickly grabbing a strawberry and stuffing it into his mouth. I laughed so hard getting up and running back to the others.

' That's what you get!' I shouted loud enough for Top to hear.

'Hey noona, are you happy?' Jiyong asked me.

'Hmm when I can be around him I am...but thinking about going back to Seoul breaks my heart,' I replied frowning.

'Andwae don't frown Chaerin will kill me for making you sad after you just spent time with Top,' Jiyong said, pushing the sides of my lips up.

'You're such a dork,' I commented slapping his hand away smiling.

'Anyways noona you should be happy after you and Top hyung basically showed us how much you guys like each other by kissi-' I cut Jiyong off as I gave him the death glare.

'Yah noona do you want me to die?' Top said stomping inside.

I giggled running to Chaerin, hiding behind her, ' What did you do Bom?'  Chaerin asked.

'I stuffed a whole strawberry in his mouth,' I giggled.

' What? The strawberries were big unnie,' Chaerin whispered back at me, as Top came closer to us, 'Yah touch my unnie I'll hurt you!'  I threatened.

'She will hurt you...' Seungri said, as Top gave Seungri the I-don't-believe-you look.

'Seriously hyung she will,' Youngbae second.

'I was just going to tickle her...' Top said disappointed turning around, 'But nevermind, I trust you Bae.' 

'Me hyung? You don't trust me?' Seungri shouted, as everyone looked at him in disbelief.

'Aigoo, don't me disappointed~' I cooed running and jumping onto his back.

'Omo PDA alert!' Daesung teased.

'Excuse, but we have arrived back at the dock,' the employee said.

'Already?' I said disappointed suddenly letting go of my grip on Tabi, falling off from my short piggyback.


Sorry if this chapter bores you. Will update tomorrow. I just love writing these stuff about TOPBOM.