Chapter 4: Clubbing

Forbidden Love

Bom's POV

I continued to walk to our dorm, with Top following. Well this is awkward. Aish, why does it have to be so cold, wearing shorts wasnt such a good idea. Anyways I should be at the dorm right now with my girls, not with Top. Aigoo, annoyed I started rubbing my arms for warmth.

'Noona, why don't you use this?' Top said offering me his jacket, I looked at him but he avoided looking into my eyes.

'Thanks,' I said, shooting my hands through the holes. Hmm, it smells good, I've never really noticed his scent but it was rather soothing.

I suddenly got more energy as I wore his jacket, since I've never had a boyfriend before this feels nice wearing another person's jacket. I skipped all my way to the dorm waiting at the elevator until Top catched up with me. Finally, I reached the door of our dorm and knocked impatiently.

'Hey Noona! Hey Hyung!' Daesung greeted.

'Hey Dae,' I greeted walking into our dorm, being greeted with the smell of food Hmm.

'Bom noona isn't that Top hyung's jacket?' Jiyong said nudging me.

'Aigoo, it is. It was so called outside he let me use it,' I explained taking it off, I walked to Top, ' Thanks~' I cooed.

'Dinner's ready!' Chaerin shouted.

'Yes!' I shouted.

'Noona really loves food, don't you?' Top teased as he walked with me to the table.

' Well what can I say? Food understands me!' I yelled, siiting in  chair. I turned to my right expecting Dara would sit next to me...no it was Top. Aigoo this night is so weird.

' Why all of the sudden you guys have dinner here?' I asked nibbling on some of the rice CL made.

'No reason unnie, since it was our rest day why not have fun?' CL asked, ' Why don't we go clubbing?'

'Baby rin what has happen to you?' I reasoned, 'Clubbing at this time, and anyways we can't. Minzy is uderaged,' 

'No unnie, you guys should have fun. Anyways I wanna practice on some of my dance moves...' Minzy said. 'Now go change unnies, and hyungs take care of my unnies!' 

'Aigoo our maknae is too kind,' I said, grabbing CL and Dara to our rooms to change.

I picked out a dress, yeh it was kinda short but what the hell it's a club right? It was a black dress, with full lace sleeves which was hugging my curves my mother gave me. I walked out to find CL and Dara just wearing jeans and a hot top.

'No! Look at what I'm wearing?!?! You guys look too innocent!' I complained.

' Well unnie, we are innocent,' CL said pouting.

'Bommie, just forget it and let's have fun!' Sandara exclaimed pulling me downstairs where the boys were waiting.

' WOW NOONA! You look hot!' Seungri said.

'Seungri! Watch your words she's your noona just like you said!' Jiyong said slapping Seungri's head.

'Come on let's just go! I need some drinks!' Top said, climbing into the passengers seat. 

Us three girls go into the car which Jiyong was driving. Meanwhile Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang rode in another car. We stopped infront of a club. I took in a deep breath before getting out, nearly stumbling because of the heels I chose. Should of worn flats, but what's the fun with that?

'Come on!' I shouted grabbing CL and Dara's arm into the club and onto the dance floor dancing.

Jiyong's POV

' Wow never knew noona could be wild like this in a club!' I told Top who was so shocked with Bom's behaviour it was too funny.

' I need a drink...' Top said walking into the club leaving me there.

'Yah hyung! Wait for me!' I shouted chasing him. Right then BAM.

'Ouch!' I said looking up to see I bumped into Top who stopped in his tracks. ' Why hyung?' I complained rubbing my forehead.

OMG!


Will update inawhile.