With Love 2

With Love

 

So Hye settled all the paper works and came out of the office and walked straight to her car, totally ignoring Baekhyun. She had a lot of papers with her. He raised his eyebrow and took a glance at his adopter.

* … adopted me and ignoring me now? * He thought and rolled his eyes.

He straightened up alittle after looking at her for awhile. * isn’t she that lady with the black shiny car just now? She…she adopted me? * Baekhyun thought again. He was alittle surprised. He couldn’t believe someone actually wanted him.

Baekhyun waited outside the office for her. Of course, he wouldn’t make the first move and approach her first. The black shiny car stopped infront of the foyer and she came out and walked towards him. She was all smiley. She was happy. He didn’t know how to react.

‘ Sorry to keep you waiting here… I had to put the papers in the car first.. they were heavy… sorry about that.. anyways.. Im Park So Hye.. you can call me So Hye ‘ So Hye introduced herself.

* What? You got golden arms? Just a few pieces of paper and you call that heavy? * He thought.

Baekhyun kept quiet. He didn’t even bother telling her his name. She smiled again.

‘ Come on we should get going.. Miss Kim has already told me your name and age… ‘ So Hye stated with a smile.

She led him to her car and open the door for him. Baekhyun turned back and took a look at the orphanage for the very last time before he got into the car. So Hye closed the door after him, headed to the driver seat and drove off. * Goodbye Sunshine Orphanage… Goodbye Director… * He thought with a little sigh and closed his eyes.

So Hye kept talking and he didn’t know she was that sort of talkative person. He was somewhat irritated. She stopped after seeing no response or reactions from him. She softened and drove all the way back to her house.

After an hour or so, they finally reached. The car was parked at the garage beside the building. She took the papers and stuffed it into her bag. Baekhyun kept his eyes closed on the whole journey.

‘ Baekhyun… We’re here…  its time to wake up ‘ So Hye chirped happily.

He opened his eyes, got off and closed the door. He looked around and furrowed his eyesbrows. * I didn’t say I was hungry… why bring me to a café? * He thought.

‘ ohh I forgot to tell you that I own a café and I own this building too.. two levels and a café… ‘ So Hye smiled.

* She’s rich indeed. * Baekhyun thought. His eyes couldn’t get off the bulding.

So Hye instructed him into the café and took the stairs up, showing him her house.

‘ This is my level and I had cleared everything upstairs. You’ll be living upstairs. Im sure you’ll like it.. ‘ She smiled.

Baekhyun looked around her house. Her house was neat and clean. Magazines were stacked neatly in the living room and her TV was big. The floor was shiny. So Hye showed him her bedroom too. Her bedroom was big too.

After showing him her level, she led him upstairs to the 3rd floor. First level was the café, second level was her house. She cleaned and cleared it for Baekhyun. It was slightly smaller than her house. It was clean and tidy too. She bought a kingsized bed for him and did a walk-in wardrobe too. There was a table in the room too. His house was mostly in blue and white while So Hye’s house was mostly in pale green.

‘ I hope you like it.. ‘ So Hye stated.

He liked it very much but he didn’t say anything. She sighed.

‘ you know what Baekhyun… I think you should open your mouth and say something.. ‘ She crossed her arms.

* Is she bipolar or something.. first all smiley and now she’s frowning? * He thought.

‘ Thanks ‘ He mumbled.

She smiled again. ‘ Lets go down to the café. I’ll make something for you to eat.. You didn’t had lunch just now.. you weren’t at the canteen.. ‘ She continued.

Baekhyun turned around and went into his bedroom, closing the door with a bang, leaving her in his living room. Sighing, she went down to her house.

Remember to enroll him into a university

The caretaker’s words rang in her head and she closed her eyes. * This is going to be difficult. *

Baekhyun layed on the kingsized bed. Of course, his bedroom is a lot bigger than the one at the orphanage and he has the whole level to himself but he sighed. Living with a stranger under the same roof scares him. Nobody has cared for him and why is So Hye caring for him. He didn’t know why.

* The caretaker said she’s older than me.. where is her parents? No siblings? Not married? * He thought. He kept thinking.

He closed his eyes and his lips curled into a small smile. * At least Im being adopted. *

* Feels good to have a family member * So Hye smiled.