With Love 16

With Love

 

The bell had rung five minutes ago and there were still students loitering outside the corridor. Baekhyun walked along the corridor towards the classroom. Some of the girls squealed while he walked past. He smiled politely and entered his respective class. ‘ omg he smiled at me.. ‘ That girl squealed. ‘ No.. he smiled at me… I was the one.. ‘ Another fangirled. Baekhyun sighed and rolled his eyes. * lousy university with insane students * He thought and took his seat.

He raised his eyebrow to the empty seat beside him. Chanyeol was early everytime but not that day. * Where did he go? He’s usually very early.. * he thought. He somehow missed him. Class started without Chanyeol and that made Baekhyun worry. He even wanted to skip lessons.

On the other side, Sehun was seated at the back of his classroom. He too, wasn’t paying attention. His mind was filled with valentines’ day, that day he followed Sora to the field. Sora had offered some of chocolates to Sehun and that made him blush. It was meant for Baekhyun but it would be so wasted and she gave it to Sehun. He still kept the chocolate box with him, in his bag.

Sora hasn’t talked much ever since Baekhyun rejected her on valentines’day. She just didn’t want him to find her irritating again. Baekhyun felt a little bad. He lightly tapped her shoulder and passed her a little slip of paper.

Lets have lunch today.. just the two of us.. ‘ It was written on the paper. She smiled.

 

Baekhyun was being a gentleman. He bought her sandwiches and drinks. Sora ate her sandwich slowly.

‘ why are you being nice to me? I thought you hated me… ‘ Sora spoke.

‘ We’re still friends right? Doesn’t mean I rejected you, we’ll be strangers… we’re still classmates..you’re still my friend ‘ Baekhyun stated and drank his drink.

‘ really? ‘ Sora smiled.

Baekhyun nodded. After a quiet lunch together, they head back for lesson again.

‘ any idea why Chanyeol didn’t come to school? ‘ He asked.

Sora gulped. She hesitated. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. ‘ because… of yesterday… he was scared he thought you were angry with him, with the rest of EXO… ‘ She told him.

Baekhyun sighed and rolled his eyes. * really now Park Chanyeol… omg this kid * He thought. ‘ Thanks for telling me ‘ , dashing off to the classroom for his back. He was going to skip lesson.

Baekhyun ran up the stairs. He got this feeling that Chanyeol would be at the café. He opened the door and went in. He was sweating all over. His shirt was drenched with his sweat. There he was, Chanyeol, sitting at the chair eating his cake sadly. So Hye was with him.

‘ YAH PARK CHANYEOL! ‘ Baekhyun shouted. He plopped down onto the chair next beside them and breathed. He was so tired.

‘ omo baekhyun ah… aren’t you suppose to have lessons right now? ‘ She blinked.

Baekhyun gave her a cold stare. So Hye gulped and she knew its better to keep shut at the moment.

‘ im not angry with anyone Chanyeol… you think too much… ‘ He sighed.

‘ aww baekhyunnie! My bbyunnie! I missed you ‘ Chanyeol grinned.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smiled.

 

 

So Hye was in the kitchen cooking dinner and Baekhyun was in her living room, watching tv. Her phone rang but she didn’t hear it. Baekhyun took her phone and checked who’s the caller. It said ‘ Forever ‘ .

Baekhyun felt uneasy and uncomfortable. * who is this ‘ forever ‘ person * He thought and answered the call.

‘ So Hye ah! Im Jaehyo.. ‘ Jaehyo spoke through the phone.

Baekhyun’s eyes widdened as he remembered the name. He clenched his fist hard.

‘ Tomorrow’s weekend and I’ll be coming over… see you baby ‘ Jaehyo spoke again and hang up.

Baekhyun threw her phone on the sofa. He was angry. * baby? He called her baby? Who gave him permission to call her baby.. HE’S COMING TOMORROW ! * He thought.

He was quiet when they ate dinner. He was nervous, he was scared, he didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want her to meet Jaehyo. He didn’t want Jaehyo to see her.

‘ Noona! ‘

‘ Baekyun ah ‘

They called each other at the same time. So Hye smiled. ‘ You first.. go on.. ‘ She smiled. She was happy that he called her noona.

‘ er… erm… can we go out tomorrow.. I remembered I have stuffs to buy.. ‘ Baekhyun lied.

So Hye smiled and nodded.

* I don’t know who the hell you are Jaehyo but tomorrow’s not the day! * He thought.