With Love 30

With Love

 

Soothing music was played in the cosy café located at the end of Folk’s village. So Hye sat on a couch near the window and sipped her hot chocolate slowly. Lots of stuffs went through her mind and she sighed.

She thought about what happened last night and her cheeks blushed red. She put her hand across her heart and listened to her fast heartbeat. * Am I ready to start a new relationship? * She thought. His sad face from last night flashed through in her mind and she softened.

Before she took another sip of her hot chocolate, her phone rang. It was a call from Sunshine Orphanage.

‘ How is everything going on with Byun Baekhyun? Miss Park. ‘ Miss Jung had called her after Baekhyun left.

‘ Yeah everything’s fine. Thanks for calling! ‘ So Hye smiled over the phone.

We called to inform you that it’s Byun baekhyun’s birthday today... Lets make it an unforgettable day for him Miss Park! ‘ Miss Jung stated over the phone.

Her eyes widdened and she felt guilty. She nodded and hung up. * it was his birthday today? I must’ve hurt him so bad last night…. * She thought, guilty. She dialed his number but his phone was off.

Baekhyun wandered around the streets till the sun sets. He stopped at the nearby bakery shop and looked into the tainted window. He missed Love Café, he miss So Hye. Without thinking much, he went in and ordered a small cake and a candle. * What a lonely birthday… * He thought as he looked at the small box and headed home.

She was on the bus, on the way home. Feeling bored, she took her phone out and clicked on the gallery folder. Photos of Baekhyun and her came up. Her heart tingled and skipped a beat just by looking at the photos. They were photos taken at the hospital. * That dog would make a good present… I’ll go get it tomorrow… * She thought and smiled.

He went to the back yard of the small house and placed a table there. He set the cake on the table and lit the candles up. ‘ 1 ½ hours to go before my birthday ends ‘ He mumbled to himself. He looked into the empty house and frowned.

He didn’t even bother to sing himself a birthday song. He wished his wishes and blew the candles out.

So Hye came home, seeing a sad back at the back yard. She softened. She came and sat beside him, startling him, and started singing him a birthday song. * How did she know? * He looked at her, surprised.

‘ Happy birthday Baekhyun~ I hope you had a great day today… Im sorry I didn’t – ‘ She was cut off by him. He lunged forward and hugged her.

‘ thanks.. ‘ He smiled a little.

He broke the hug and took the candles off the cake, placing it at the side.

‘ so… what did you wish? ‘ She asked. She was curious.

* Are you ing serious? * He thought, looking at her with one of his eyebrows raised.

‘ I wished that we could be together… ‘ Baekhyun stated truthfully. He didn’t want to hide anymore. Once again, She wasn’t ready, she was prepared for whatever he said.

‘ uhm… Baek… We can never be together…. You’re just like my brother… ‘ She couldn’t have eye contact with him. It killed him twice.

* Don’t deny… * He thought, frustrated.

‘ I like you… I love you, what about you? ‘ He asked.

‘ I- ‘

‘ Look at me in the eye and tell me! ‘ Baekhyun was about to lose it. He was controlling his temper.

So Hye remained silent.

‘ Im gonna do something absurd right this moment, push me away if you don’t like it ‘ He stated and leaned in, closing his eyes.

His lips touched hers. Everything was happening too fast. Her eyes widdened at his touch. Her heart was thumping so fast. * oh god Baekhyun * She thought. She was melting.

Baekhyun broke the kiss and grabbed some air. His heart was acting crazy. He finally kissed her. His heart was doing somersaults and spins. * She didn’t push me away * He thought, looking at her. His lips slowly curled into a small smile.

He curled a strand of hair behind her ear. Cupping her neck, he leaned in for another kiss.

‘ Baek.. ‘

‘ Shhh.. now’s not the time ‘

He kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back this back. He kissed for a long time. * I love you noona. This is the best present ever. * He smiled inbetween the kisses.

* Happy Birthday Baekhyun. I… love you too * She thought.

Both their hearts beat crazily that night.