With Love 21

With Love

 

The wind howled and it woke him up. He quickly leaned over and checked on her. He sighed in relief when she didn’t move and was sleeping soundly. He got up from his seat and closed the damn window tightly. He poured some water and checked the time.

It was almost time for school but he had already decided on not going. He texted his mate, Chanyeol and slipped his phone into his pocket. He took the flask out and refilled the water. * Hope she can be discharge soon… * He thought. After he refilled the flask, he walked back to ward and placed the flask of water on top of the drawer.

He tugged the blanket properly over her and went down to check if the fluffy white dog was still and to his surprise, the little cute dog was still there. His lips unknowingly, curled into a smile. He squatted down and patted the dog. * hey there… Im here to see you again.. * He thought.

 

Chanyeol jolted up when his phone vibrated loudly on the table. He slightly cursed. He grinned when he saw who the messenger was. His grin turned into a frown as fast as lightning when he saw the details of the message. * oh darn… Byunnie isn’t coming to school today… what a bring day… * He thought and scrolled to the end of text. His eyes widdened when Baekhyun told him that So Hye was in the hospital.

* I should leave during break time.. * He thought and texted the rest of EXO.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes sparkled while he played with the dog. He really liked that dog so much he wanted to bring it home but another part of him didn’t want to because he thought that So Hye might not like it. ‘ I wish I could bring you home… ‘ He mumbled while the dog gently his fingers.

So Hye had woke up and was looking for Baekhyun in the hospital. She softened when he saw him playing with the dog again. * He really like that dog so much… should I buy one and let him keep it? * She thought. Her heart tingled when she knew he had stayed with her all night.

Before she could call out for him, a nurse came up to him and asked if the dog was his. He shook his head disappointedly.

‘ Well then.. this dog needs to be out of the hospital… no pets are allowed in the building. It must have ran into the building at night… excuse me… ‘ The nurse patted the dog and tried to shoo the dog away but it just stayed there on the floor without moving an inch.

The nurse took a newspaper and threw it, hoping that the dog would ran after newspaper outside but it didn’t.

‘ hey… cant you just let it stay here? It has been here for like two days? It didn’t even bark or disturb any patients here.. so please… ‘ He slightly begged and hissed.

The nurse sighed and stomped off. So Hye witnessed the whole thing and she smiled.

‘ baekhyun ah ‘ Her voice traveled to his direction.

* that’s my noona again… bye little doggy… I wont be able to see you once noona is discharged… * He thought.

He cleared his voice slightly and walked towards her. ‘ you should’ve stayed in bed.. ‘ he stated coldly.

‘ im feeling better already ‘ She smiled.

‘ Lets take pictures with that cute dog over there.~ ‘ She beamed and took her phone out.

She instructed him to stand beside the dog and she took the photo. She took a few more shots.

‘ my turn… ‘ She handed her phone to him and scooted next to the dog.

She smiled while she hugged the dog and Baekhyun took a few shots of her. His heart acted weirdly while he took the photos. He snapped out of his world when So Hye pulled him closed to her and took a few shots. The two of them with the dog and two photos of Baekhyun and So Hye.

It was the first time they had even taken a photo together. So Hye smiled as she viewed the photos. ‘ awww its pretty…  im going to set it as my wallpaper… ‘ She smiled again.

Baekhyun saw the photos she had taken just now and his heart acted weirdly again, skipping a few beats. He shook his head and stood up. ‘ Lets go back to the ward… ‘ He stated and walked off. * bye doggy~ I’ll seee you soon *

The doctor came in and checked on her. He took the bandage off her head and scribbled some notes on his file.

‘ You’ll be able to discharge by tomorrow morning… ‘ The doctor smiled and left.

The door busted opened with EXO standing at the door.

‘ NOONAAAAAAA! ‘ Chanyeol shouted and ran to So Hye with a hug.

‘ yahh ! ‘ Baekhyun raised his voice slightly and Suho patted his shoulder.

‘ Don’t mind Chanyeol… He’s always like that…  ‘ Suho smiled. Kai, D.O, Sehun nodded in sync.

So Hye beamed and Chanyeol grinned widely. ‘ Thanks for visiting me… im ugly in this patient uniform… ‘ She pouted and giggled.

* aniyo… you look great in whatever you wear.. * Baekhyun thought.

‘ Get well soon noona… I miss your cakes ‘ D.O stated.

‘ nahh… I miss the y noona more… ‘ Kai smiled and winked.

So Hye giggled.

* no Kai! You don’t flirt with her like that * Baekhyun thought and rolled his eyes.

‘ YAH PARK CHANYEOL! MY TURN! ‘ Sehun whined and pulled him off of her.

Suho shook his head and laughed. ‘ kids… ‘