With Love 8

With Love

 

The weekends were here. Baekhyun was still in bed while the alarm went off. He lazily switched off the alarm and layed in bed. His lips curled into a smile as he knew he didn’t have to go school. His mind wandered around and he opened his eyes lazily as he thought of So Hye. * what is she going to do today… its Saturday… * He thought and got off the bed and went to wash up.

Baekhyun went downstairs to the café and saw So Hye already at the counter, doing stock-taking while Minhee attended the customers.

‘ Morning Baekhyun! I’ll be going to the supermart in 5 minutes. Make sure you eat your breakfast!  ‘ So Hye smiled and kept the paper in her pocket and tied her hair up.

* She looks pretty with her hair tied up…* He thought.

‘ What are you looking at? ‘ She asked.

‘ Nothing.. ‘ Baekhyun said coldly and walked away.

Baekhyun followed her out of the café. He wanted to go to the supermart with her. So Hye smiled. ‘ You should go back in Baekhyun.. I need to leave now ‘ she continued.

He didn’t say anything, opened her car door and went inside her car, strapping the seatbelt on. So Hye tilted her head and went into the car too. She didn’t why Baekhyun wanted to follow. She drove off without saying anything. * This kid sure does whatever he wants.. * She thought and sighed.

 

The supermart was crowded. Baekhyun pushed the trolley while So Hye walked beside him. Their trolley had ingredients mostly for the café. There were flour, eggs, baking powder, etc. She took the packet of sugar and put it into the trolley while he pushed it quietly.

She checked her list for the remaining things and headed to the syrup section. She raised her hand and reached for the syrup. The syrup was placed a the top of the rack. She tried her best to tip-toe and reached out but she couldn’t get it. Baekhyun tried not to laugh and reached for the syrup, putting it into the trolley.

‘ Thanks Baekhyun ‘ She smiled.

So Hye waited for Baekhyun to turn around and she jabbed her finger, poking his waist, making him squirm. She laughed. His cheeks turned red. He was afraid of tickles. She kept laughing.

Baekhyun smiled a little and pushed the trolley. * YOU SMILED! You have such a nice smile baekhyun.. smile more~ * She thought, smiling. It was her first time, seeing him smile.

‘ awww so cute ‘ She giggled and pinched his cheeks.

She walked along the racks and stopped to take the packet of icing and cream.

* My turn * Baekhyun thought and jabbed his finger right at her waist, making her squirm.

She squirmed and squealed, ended up giggling. The both of them ended up tickling each other at the supermart. Baekhyun didn’t make any noise, he was only smiling. It was only So Hye giggling. She was afraid of tickles too. She stepped back and back, trying to avoid his tickles, knocking into the coming trolley and fell down onto the floor.

Baekhyun quickly scooped down and helped her up. She apologized to the stranger and paid for their stuffs and left the mart.

‘ you okay? ‘ he softened and asked.

She nodded with a smile.

 

Customers came streaming in at night. It was a busy windy night. So Hye loves the weekends. Customers tend to stay up late at the café, listening to music, watching shows. So Hye would also sit together with her customers on weekends, listening to their stories but not that night. She left Minhee with the customers.

She was upstairs, sitting on her sofa in her living room. She sipped her wine. The wind blew and the trees rustled. It began to rain.

Baekhyun took the oilment from his drawer and headed downstairs to her level. Without saying much, he took her leg and applied the oilment, leaving her in surprise.

‘ Ouch! ‘ She winced when he pressed harder on the bruise.

So Hye softened and looked at him. * I guess I made the right choice on bringing him home. I just realized how handsome he was.. * She thought. She felt as if there were butterflies flying in her stomach. * At least I made him smile today! * She smiled to herself.