With Love 15

With Love

 

The café was busy as usual but the atmosphere was a little.. bad at a corner of the café. All eyes were on Baekhyun and he gulped. * Crap.. what do I do know? Truth or the Lie.. * He thought. He placed the orders on the table and sat down together with them.

Chanyeol smiled happily. ‘ I didn’t know you work here ‘ He smiled again. He was so happy. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

‘ so.. you’re working on a weekday, a day that you have school? ‘ D.O asked with his eyebrow raised.

Baekhyun didn’t know what and how to answer them. So Hye walked down the stairs calling for Baekhyun. He sat up straight and sighed. * . This is getting real.. * He thought.

The 5 of them stared at him. ‘ okay.. baekhyun.. you have some explanation to do.. ‘ Suho stated.

He took a sip of his rose tea nervously. He almost gulped the hot tea down, burning his throat.

‘ well… first of all.. sorry for lying to you guys.. I didn’t mean to… ‘ Baekhyun apologized and he hoped they wont ask any furthur.

So Hye was surprised to see Baekhyun sitting down with the customers. She walked towards them and placed her hand on his shoulder. ‘ hey~ how’s the food and the drinks? ‘ She asked with a smile. Kai smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. Sehun and Suho nodded. Chanyeol couldn’t believe his eyes.

‘ hey beautiful~ I remember you! ‘ Chanyeol beamed.

So Hye smiled.

‘ Came to see Baekhyun or just dropping by to have some cakes? ‘ She asked.

Baekhyun kept quiet. * crap.. *

He wished time had stopped at that moment. He wished he could dig a hole and hide. How much he wanted to hide the fact that he was adopted by her, how much he wanted to hide the fact that he was an orphan went down the drain that day. He felt really sorry for lying to his friends but it wasn’t all his fault too. He just wanted to get away from the conversation. All eyes diverted to the direction of So Hye as she took a seat beside Kai.

Chanyeol and D.O started asking her so many questions about her and of course her relationship with Baekhyun. Kai and Sehun and Suho were all listening, nodding, smiling and eating. Baekhyun was feeling nauseous. He wanted them to finish eating and leave at that moment.

‘ omg. So this beautiful lady here adopted baekhyunnie.. what is life.. where didn’t I have that luck.. ‘ Chanyeol pouted and eat a spoonful of cake.

‘ Baekhyun looked rich from the start… I thought he was from a rich family. ‘ D.O commented.

Baekhyun swear to himself he would punch D.O in the face at that moment. He rolled his eyes and drank his tea.

‘ oh poor little boy… ‘ Suho pitied him. That made Baekhyun even angrier.

Baekhyun lost control and hit the table, making all of them jump. ‘ enough! So what I was an orphan… Im still here and that makes no difference to those who have parents.. I don’t need people to pity me.. sorry that I lied but it wasn’t my fault for not telling you guys and sorry that I lost control but that’s enough for today.. you guys should get going.. ‘ He snapped and left his seat and ran upstairs.

So Hye was taken aback by his actions, all 5 of them too. ‘ er… I guess we’ll see him tomorrow… thanks for the food.. Sorry for disturbing.. ‘ Suho apologized to So Hye and apologized to the other customers for making a scene.

Chanyeol pouted. He walked to the stairs. ‘ BAEKHYUN DARLING! I’ll SEE YOU TOMORROW IN SCHOOL! I MISS YOU ‘ He shouted and grinned.

Kai and Sehun rolled their eyes. ‘ oh come on chanyeol… lets leave already ‘

 

Back in the house, in his room, he threw the pillows on the floor. He hated being thrown into the orphanage. He hated his parents so much, he just wanted them dead. Hot tears rolled down onto his cheeks. So Hye was so worried for him. Her heart ached when she saw his tears and softened.

‘ baekhyun ah.. baekhyun… don’t be angry,, don’t be pissed.. please don’t cry… you’re not alone.. Im here baekhyun… im here… I know yo hated the word orphan but now you’re not anymore. You’re my family.. you’re my brother.. please don’t cry.. ‘ So Hye patted him lightly and wiped his tears away.

‘ Why don’t you bring those kids home… why me! ‘ Baekhyun hissed as his tears kept rolling down.

‘ I chose you because I know you’re the one for me.. you’re 19 and Im 22.. I chose you because we would commuicate better… and your eyes… the loneliness, the sadness, the anger.. its so familiar to me.. because you’re like me.. full of anger, loneliness and sadness that’s why I brought you home… ‘ So Hye ended up crying.

Baekhyun hated himself even more now after seeing her cry. He made her cry. ‘ Mianhae… just Please don’t cry! ‘ He softened and wiped her tears away with his fingers. ‘ I didn’t mean to make you upset and cry.. ‘ He spoke softly. The way he wiped her tears away made her heart tingle.

She pulled him into a hug and continued crying. ‘ stop crying will you park so hye.. ‘ Baekhyun patted her shoulder lightly.

‘ Please be happy Baekhyun.. Im trying my best to be happy, trying my best to smile everyday so please baekhyun.. I want you to be happy.. ‘ So Hye sobbed. Baekhyun’s shirt was already drenched with her tears.

Baekhyun nodded and kept quiet. * I’ll be happy just for you noona…. So stay happy too… I want you to be happy too. * He thought.

‘ I love you baekhyun… I love you my little brother.. call me noona will you.. ‘ So Hye patted him.

‘ noona.. ‘ He mumbled. So Hye’s lips turned into a smile.

 

That night, the two of them sat on her sofa and watched tv together. They had chips and orange juice. The atmosphere was a little scary when the horror movie started showing. So Hye grabbed his hand when the door creaked open. Baekhyun liked it. Her touch made him flutter. She screamed and hide in his arms when the ghost appeared. He was trying so hard not to laugh. He liked the skinship. She jabbed her finger, tickling him. He squirmed again.

‘ stop it.. Both of us are afraid of tickles so I suggest you to stop it. ‘ Baekhyun hissed softly.

‘ Im scared baekhyun.. the movie’s scary.. this is the only thing that can make the atmosphere less scary ‘ She finished and tickled him again.

Soon, a tickling war broke out. So Hye was giggling and he was biting his lips, trying to laugh. One careless slip and down they go onto the floor. Baekhyun was on top of her. They were so close, their lips touching. Time seemed to stop. The close contact made her blush and it made his heart beat faster.

The advertisement came on and Baekhyun snapped out of it. ‘ I told you to stop… goodbye.. ‘ He said softly and went upstairs.

‘ goodnight baekhyun. ‘ She mumbled.

* I shouldn’t tickle him anymore… * So Hye thought, fanning herself. She was still blushing.

* Park so hye.. what are you… * Baekhyun thought and hide himself under his blanket again. She was slowly driving him crazy.