With Love 6

With Love

 

The bell rang. Students walked into the school hurriedly before the school gate closes. Baekhyun was the topic among the girls in school, of course including Exo K. He walked into the school compound and headed to class. He was slowly getting used to university life. 

He pushed the coin into the vending machine and pressed the drink he wanted just before going to class.

‘ yo whassupp baekhyunnie~ aww I miss you ‘ Chanyeol smiled and pouted.

He took his drink and greeted Chanyeol. Chanyeol slung his arm over Baekhyun’s shoulder. The two of them entered the classroom and settled down. Some of them were busy chatting, some were already sleeping before lesson start, some were listening to music.

A few boys came running in and took their respective seats. ‘ AWOOOOOOOOO ‘ They wolf-cried.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. Chanyeol grinned widely.

‘ that is the signal saying that the teacher may come in anytime.. ‘ He grinned and took his notebook out and placed it on the table. ‘ Another day of doodling~ ‘ Chanyeol mumbled and yawned.

* Really now? Wolf-crying? Wolf1… this class is crazy… * Baekhyun thought, rolling his eyes and opened his textbook.

Half of the class were paying attention to the teacher and the other half wasn’t. They were either sleeping, doing their own stuffs or busy texting. Baekhyun flipped the page and slightly yawned a little. His eyelids were getting heavier by seconds and he was hungry. He had a sudden urge to eat So Hye’s tiramisu cake.

* Should I text her to see if there’s tiramisu cake today?...... okay I shouldn’t.. * He thought, glancing over to Chanyeol who had fallen asleep while he was doodling. He sighed.

As he was about to draw his phone out of his pocket, there was a knock on the door. The teacher clapped his hands for everybody’s attention. The sleepheads wiped the saliva off and sat up straight.

‘ welcome the new student.. well I guess Wolf1’s receiving lots of attention lately… first we have byun baekhyun and now this lovely girl here… introduce yourself lady~ ‘ Teacher Jung stated.

The same few guys wolf-cried again. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Chanyeol cleaned his salvia off the table and rubbed his eyes.

‘ ooo~ not bad… probably sehun’s type of girl.. ‘ Chanyeol yawned and smoothened his hair.

‘ Annyeonghaseyo! Im Nam So Ra.. nice to meet all of you ‘ She introduced herself and smiled.

She was appointed to sit infront of Baekhyun.

‘ Park chanyeol.. you are assigned to bring her around the school after class.. ‘ Teacher jung instructed.

‘ aww man… come on mr jungie… you know I don’t bring people around the school… you know us.. we don’t do this kind of thing~ ‘ Chanyeol hissed. He was irritated.

Teacher Jung stared at Chanyeol and shifted his gaze to Baekhyun who wasn’t paying attention to the new transfer student.

‘ Byun Baekhyun! You’ll bring her around the school then.. ‘ He stated and packed his books.

‘ awww man come on jungie… baekhyun’s with us ‘ Chanyeol defended but it was no use.

Teacher Jung gave him a death stare and left the classroom once the bell rung. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

‘ man… baekhyunnie.. I tried… ‘ Chanyeol felt guilty.

* Why me Mr Jung… Im sure she’s old enough to explore the school herself.. * He thought.

Baekhyun didn’t say anything, got up from his seat and left. Chanyeol followed after him.

‘ Im sure you’re old enough to explore the school yourself beautiful~ ‘ Chanyeol sweettalked and left with Baekhyun.

Sora smiled and nodded.

The canteen was crowded with girls again. One of the bread was tossed over to Baekhyun. He caught it on time.

‘ hey.. I heard there’s a new girl in our school… transferred into Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s class~ ‘ Kai smirked.

‘ I bet she’s pretty~ ‘ D.O laughed.

 ‘ maybe~ haha ‘ Sehun smiled and shrugged.

Sehun took a bite on his bread and glanced over and saw a girl being crowded by guys in the school. This scenario made him took interest in it. * haven’t seen her around in school.. she’s the new girl? * He thought.

Suho smacked him on the head, causing him to snap out of his thoughts.

‘ what are you looking at oh sehun… you should concentrate on eating.. there was even a fly on your bread just now.. ‘ Suho said and furrowed his eyebrows.

Baekhyun turned over and saw the new girl, Sora. He couldn’t even bother.

‘ hey! Is that new girl! Name’s Nam Sora… she’s pretty~~~ ‘ Chanyeol beamed.

‘ yeah~ she’ll be mine in… two days! Hahah ‘ Kai laughed and winked.

‘ Mine!! ‘ D.O frowned.

Suho laughed and shook his head.

* school .. I wanna go home and eat some cake.. * Baekhyun thought.